Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Fairphone

Attachments

• gfgdf.jpg
    gfgdf.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 120

kryptonify

Nov 15, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Does someone have an advice for flashing the rom?
I used the instructions from https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-11-0-of...rdroid-v7-10-19-09-2021.4273643/post-85657313 and always getting the error code: errorcode: kinstallDeviceOpenerror.
Before flashing the Rom I installed the latest Stock Rom (stable).
Boot to twrp
Flash rom inject twrp checked
Flash gapps inject twrp unchecked
Reboot recovery
Format data type 'yes'
Reboot system
Profit.

Flash magisk later.

Reactions: Techguy777

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Still the same error. Dont know what Im doing wrong here. Something changed how to install a ROM since this device? I only could install roms using the Nebrassy twrp. But I just want to use this TWRP.
Start again with flashing stock MIUI in fastboot and then follow the steps given above. Don't format the device first!!

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Fairphone
Start again with flashing stock MIUI in fastboot and then follow the steps given above. Don't format the device first!!
Now it worked to install ROM. But since when I cant format DATA in the beginning? On my Poco F1 it worked.

Now i have another problem. Cant flash Magisk as its written in the describtion. The installation aborts and TWRP reboots. So whats the problem here?

If I install ROM without Magisk the device reboots always once while setting up the device. No more problems after new reboot.

EDIT: solved it so far.

Last edited:

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Fairphone
Where can I find the ROM.zip and the Gapps.zip after installation? I flashed and the zips are gone. On my Poco F1 and OnePlus devices the zips were pushed to another directory. But I cant find it on my F3.

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
tried to install the latest and just hangs at the logo coming off 12.5.2 global fresh install , but back to Arrow now,, maybe next time Johnny..

demonicCookie

Sep 18, 2017
is anyone else having issues with changing the notification sound? i changed it but it doesn't work for most apps. It seems it's only working on the individual ones i changed in notification settings not when i change the default one.

Top Liked Posts