Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.17 [12.04.2022]

Search This thread

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
:cowboy: FLASHING TIME :cowboy:
NEW crDroid BUILD 21.01.2022

DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING ;)

crDroid statistics :cool:

crDroid TG Group

SELINUX ENFORCING

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20220121-alioth-v7.14.zip

NOTE :

!! FOLLOW NEW FLASHING GUIDE !!

====================
21-01-2022
====================

* updated to crDroid 7.14 code
* updated to sec. patch level 2022.01.05
* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.225 Optimus_Drunk V11.33
* add signal and wifi icon style theming
* add Flashlight blink on incoming calls
* clean up power menu customization
* introduce Custom Statusbar Signal & Wi-Fi icons
* introduce Battery Landscape
* update battery style
* disable doze on charge if AOD is enabled
* allow to wake the screen instead of pulsing
* disable sensor service if AOD is enabled
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements

TEAM :
@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@keyoke87

Optimus Drunk Alioth : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-alioth-optimus-drunk-kernel-v11-2-09-07.4302055/

YT installation vid :
thnx @munchy_cool
1st Thank you for the Update. In changelogs it says "disable sensor service if AOD is enabled", requesting to explain in brief as in does it affect feature "wake phone on tilt/pickup" & does it solves high battery drain (Comparative to 1% overnight ideal drain when AOD is disabled in Dec. build) when AOD is enabled?

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020
Hi all
When I charging the phone
A black screen is displayed with the clock and battery information and is always on and the screen does not turn off
How do I disable it?

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020
Although I posted several times, I did not receive a reply
Maybe this is the last post here
If possible, in the "styles& wallpapers" support video set home ,set lock screen section too , like the official miui rom
Thanks

Last edited:

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020
Although I posted several times, I did not receive a reply
Maybe this is the last post here
If possible, in the "styles& wallpapers" support video set home ,set lock screen section too , like the official miui rom
Thanks
I can do this with app video live wallpaper but video live wallpaper support home & lock screen or home screen, Not support just lock screen
Miui rom supported video set separate home or lock screen or both
Thanks

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020
For me, it shows the speed of net traffic twice
I tried through the cdroid settings and other programs,Shows twice the speed of the Internet
Is the bug from the ROM or the kernel?

Multiplies the real speed by two and shows.

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
  • @raystef66 Have CrDroid 7.14 (Android 11) reached end of the line. Last we got Jan Build., this time we may-may-not get Feb Build. In short, is there any end of the line for updates for Android 11 Based CrDroid in the light of Android 12 CrDroid already up & runnning.

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020
  • @raystef66 Have CrDroid 7.14 (Android 11) reached end of the line. Last we got Jan Build., this time we may-may-not get Feb Build. In short, is there any end of the line for updates for Android 11 Based CrDroid in the light of Android 12 CrDroid already up & runnning.
I do not think, it is the end of the update
Because many of the features of cDroid 7.x are not available in Android 12

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
Awaiting reply for the Dev. regarding confirmation of end if line for CrDroid 7.14.

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Awaiting reply for the Dev. regarding confirmation of end if line for CrDroid 7.14.
At some point there will be an EOL for sure but since this is a fairly new device I was planning to keep updating the cr7.x with sec. patches.
Support from users in this thread would ofc encourage this. If appreciation drops, I'll drop as well.

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
At some point there will be an EOL for sure but since this is a fairly new device I was planning to keep updating the cr7.x with sec. patches.
Support from users in this thread would ofc encourage this. If appreciation drops, I'll drop as well.
Goes without saying CrDroid & your support as Dev./Maintainer is awesome. If it counts, I ended up buying another Mi 11x for my brother specifically because this thread exist compared to other phones.

rafik25

Apr 26, 2011
Ici et ailleurs la terre est si vaste
Sorry i have a question : hey Google doesnt work for me
Screenshot_20220203-121942699 (1).jpg

Hi all
Are there any option settings for lock screen by Sensor fingerprint ,too?
If I understand your correctly, you are seeking for an option to turn your screen off by touching the FP sensor. If so then, Nope! However, Is such option available in any other ROM out there?
I believe such option would be pretty weird as we would be turning off screen accidently more then actually needed.

Top Liked Posts