Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.18 [17.05.2022]

Search This thread

spajkuss

Apr 5, 2015
Hi guys.
I have some problems with flashing custom ROM like crdroid on my Poco.

Doing everything 1:1 like the instruction says but:
  • if coming from Vasishath or “fastboot boot Nebrassy.img” : tap advanced/installing recovery ramdisk and select Nebrassy img
  • (re)boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
Did this(many mount errors but I skip this), reboot into recovery as it's said and now phone does not see internal storage, PC neither. Rebooting into OS - stuck in booting animation.

The only way to boot phone with working ROM is to flash MIUI with MiFlash use ArrowOS and their fastboot install ideas with vendor_boot_alioth etc. I even tried to cheat this tutorial and push zip with EvoX and crDroid ROM after getting into ArrowOS recovery but I get stuck in evoX/crDroid booting animation. I used the latest MIUI and version before.

Please, any ideas?

Reactions: anindyam1272

T1k0

Hi guys.
I have some problems with flashing custom ROM like crdroid on my Poco.

Doing everything 1:1 like the instruction says but:
  • if coming from Vasishath or “fastboot boot Nebrassy.img” : tap advanced/installing recovery ramdisk and select Nebrassy img
  • (re)boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
Did this(many mount errors but I skip this), reboot into recovery as it's said and now phone does not see internal storage, PC neither. Rebooting into OS - stuck in booting animation.

The only way to boot phone with working ROM is to flash MIUI with MiFlash use ArrowOS and their fastboot install ideas with vendor_boot_alioth etc. I even tried to cheat this tutorial and push zip with EvoX and crDroid ROM after getting into ArrowOS recovery but I get stuck in evoX/crDroid booting animation. I used the latest MIUI and version before.

Please, any ideas?
Hey,

coming from stock use Nebrassy and
try to format data after flashing crDroid, then reboot into recovery and go on like mentioned in instructions. I think I did it like this too but I am not completely sure anymore so i can't guarantee this works. If you try tell me if it does.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

spajkuss

Apr 5, 2015
Hey,

coming from stock use Nebrassy and
try to format data after flashing crDroid, then reboot into recovery and go on like mentioned in instructions. I think I did it like this too but I am not completely sure anymore so i can't guarantee this works. If you try tell me if it does.

Hope this helps
After few hours and many tries I did it!
What I have done:
1. Newest MIUI using MiFlash - then I was able to connect phone to PC
1.2 Reboot

2. Flashed LineageOS using their instruction on webpage
2.2 Reboot into OS

3. Fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Used Ramdisk option to install something
5. Flashed evox
6. Format data

I belive this will work with crDroid too :)

Thanks for answer mate!

Reactions: anindyam1272

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
I am facing issues with Nebrassy twrp as well.

Followed the instructions many times, but get a multitude of errors when trying to flash rom (dirty).

I have Nebrassy 3.6 permanently installed now on my phone, but Magisk is gone and cannot flash the apk through this TWRP. EDIT: managed to create a new patched boot.img and flash it via vasi TWRP

Latest crdroid flash is still a failure, with various mounting errors (tried both slots), and format data is not an option.

Would you guys recommend trying with the vasi twrp?

Also, is firmware fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM_977a41fbb5_11.0 a valid base, or should we stick with 12.5.3/4?

Last edited:

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Hey... im on twrp 3.5.2 or something like this version.... so not official.

I now want to flash the official twrp-3.6.0_11-0 (https://dl.twrp.me/alioth/). Do i have to activate inject? Are there any problems with this version or can I just flash this version?

thx.

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
But how did you flashed the twrp?

Some idea what's the problem with flashing the ROM via twrp 3.6?
I followed official instructions:

• fastboot boot Nebrassy.img, then tap advanced/installing recovery ramdisk and select Nebrassy.img
  • (re)boot recovery
Then 3.6 is permanently installed.

No idea about the errors though, at least I managed to get magisk installed again.

Reactions: bl3d2death

fadedave

Jun 14, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
My phone only wakes up to AOD for signal notifications, but wakes up to normal lockscreen for all other notifications, anyone got an idea why that could be? My signal notification settings are completely normal. (I've compared them with another app)

TheBrutalLicker

Mar 23, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Also runnning into issues with Nebrassy 3.6.
1. MiFlash latst stable fastboot ROM; transfer ROM, gapps, twrp to phone
2. Fasboot nebrassy's twrp.img
3. Permanent install nebrassy's twrp.img (ramdisk)
4. wipe dalvik & data
5. Flash crdroid ZIP + checking TWRP option

twrp flash fails with the output:

Failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount storage

Then the partition is gone, showing 0 mb and the phone results with no operatnig system left at all.

Can't repair file system, but can swap to ext4 and then back to f2fs - then I'm able to repair. But I can't sideload the ROM, nor abd push (device shows in list, but the push action results in connection error)

I guess I'm going about the TWRP process it in the wrong fashion?
What file system should be in place?
Should I mount slot A or B when flashing CrDroid?

fadedave

Jun 14, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Also runnning into issues with Nebrassy 3.6.
1. MiFlash latst stable fastboot ROM; transfer ROM, gapps, twrp to phone
2. Fasboot nebrassy's twrp.img
3. Permanent install nebrassy's twrp.img (ramdisk)
4. wipe dalvik & data
5. Flash crdroid ZIP + checking TWRP option

twrp flash fails with the output:

Failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
Unable to mount storage

Then the partition is gone, showing 0 mb and the phone results with no operatnig system left at all.

Can't repair file system, but can swap to ext4 and then back to f2fs - then I'm able to repair. But I can't sideload the ROM, nor abd push (device shows in list, but the push action results in connection error)

I guess I'm going about the TWRP process it in the wrong fashion?
What file system should be in place?
Should I mount slot A or B when flashing CrDroid?
You are supposed to wipe data after you flashed the crdroid zip

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
CR8.0 [A12] BOOTED FINE :cowboy:

At the moment crDroid features are to a bare minimum so too early to release. Rest is working great though. I'll keep you all posted on development.

Thx @immi803 & @keyoke87 for testing (y)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-194702845.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-194702845.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 87

Top Liked Posts