Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.19 [16.06.2022]

Search This thread

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
(01) How to Flash Kernel (InfiniR 2.05) on top of rom, as in any [wipe/format/flash after 1st boot/flash kernel-boot-reboot-flash gapps] needed in this case?

(02) Can InfiniR v2.05 be flashed on top of 19-02-2022 Rom version?

(03) A bit technical question, what exactly happens at files level when a new kernel is flashed/dirty flashed? Eg. Is it similar to updating an App through playstore?

Request to Dev.
(04) If it's not much ask, could be have CrDroid 7.15 with integrated latest InfiniR kernel prebaked? Again thank you for the work.

klawe

Sep 29, 2010
(01) How to Flash Kernel (InfiniR 2.05) on top of rom, as in any [wipe/format/flash after 1st boot/flash kernel-boot-reboot-flash gapps] needed in this case?

(02) Can InfiniR v2.05 be flashed on top of 19-02-2022 Rom version?

(03) A bit technical question, what exactly happens at files level when a new kernel is flashed/dirty flashed? Eg. Is it similar to updating an App through playstore?

Request to Dev.
(04) If it's not much ask, could be have CrDroid 7.15 with integrated latest InfiniR kernel prebaked? Again thank you for the work.
(01) in TWRP simple flash the kernel-Zip-file then wipe dalvik-cache and reboot system.
Optional you can make a Backup of your kernel in TWRP (boot.img & dtbo.img)

(02) yes

(3) you can upgrade and even downgrade your kernel.

(4) i am sure the dev will always update the kernel in future updates.

wiko59

Jan 16, 2016
hello,
with infiniR kernel whether it is 1.02 or 2.04 AndroidAuto lag
with Optimus_Drunk_Alioth everything is fine.
when infiniR 2.05 same problem as with 1.04: reboot of the phone

donc pour l'instant je reste sur Optimus_Drunk

daiaji

Feb 27, 2018
@raystef66
Please port the existing functionality of LineageOS. Moto Gestures.
I've used this feature on Moto Z2 Force (nash), but it doesn't seem to be enabled on Xiaomi Redmi K40 (alioth), I don't know why. This feature works great and should be enabled on all devices.
155737078-643eb7f7-5b89-4171-9f12-297a69e8494e.png

Last edited:

richlim16

May 30, 2018
Mayby try this:
- reboot to recovery
- wipe > advanced wipe > select "data" and tap repair file system > change file system > ext2 (swipe)
- wipe > advanced wipe > select "data" and tap repair file system > change file system > f2fs (swipe)
- install crDroid
- reboot to recovery
- install gapps, magisk
- reboot to system
im having some problems after changing the file system to f2fs, it seems to be rebooting everytime i plug in the usb cable... did you mean ext4 by any chance?

LynnnXDA

Mar 1, 2022
Can someone please help. I am stuck on the eye boot up logo.

Came from MIUI 12.5.5 Global. TWRP 3.6.0_11 nebrasssy

1. I forgot to wipe Dalvik and Data before flashing the crDroid rom.
2. I flashed the crDroid 7.15 - then gave me errors
3. I flashed Gapps - gave me errors
4. I flashed InfiniR 2.0.6 - errors
5. then rebooted to system.
6. Also forgot to format data before rebooting.

Now Im stuck. Please help me :(

I am able to get in TWRP recovery.

I am new to custom roms and did some research and reading. Still I forgot to do a couple of steps

Update:
I got out of the never ending sight of the eye. All I did was boot to TWRP and format data.

PS:
1. Do I have to reboot after flashing crDroid zip? and then flash Gapps? Then reboot flash InifiniR kernel?
or what is the proper way? Im getting errors by flashing them one after another without rebooting.

2. Also After flashing Gapps or Kernel do I need to format data? or just directly reboot?

3. Can I charge the phone in recovery in case I cant boot and stuck on bootloop?

4. I had an error. No OS installed. I have an OTG so what I did was wipe art dalvik and data reflash crDroid and Gapps. I guess I did everything right this time. No errors. Phone boot up and setting up for the first time.
Only problem is that I am stuck on the "Just a secc.." with the circling animation for atleast half an hour now. I am not connected to wifi and data, btw. I chose the offline setup. Is this normal? Just a sec is seems to be taking forever. Need help on what to do next.

Last edited:

Quocson100

Jan 20, 2018

I am new to custom roms and did some research and reading. Still I forgot to do a couple of steps

Update:
I got out of the never ending sight of the eye. All I did was boot to TWRP and format data.

PS:
1. Do I have to reboot after flashing crDroid zip? and then flash Gapps? Then reboot flash InifiniR kernel?
or what is the proper way? Im getting errors by flashing them one after another without rebooting.

2. Also After flashing Gapps or Kernel do I need to format data? or just directly reboot?

3. Can I charge the phone in recovery in case I cant boot and stuck on bootloop?

4. I had an error. No OS installed. I have an OTG so what I did was wipe art dalvik and data reflash crDroid and Gapps. I guess I did everything right this time. No errors. Phone boot up and setting up for the first time.
Only problem is that I am stuck on the "Just a secc.." with the circling animation for atleast half an hour now. I am not connected to wifi and data, btw. I chose the offline setup. Is this normal? Just a sec is seems to be taking forever. Need help on what to do next.
1. Yes, flashing crDroid --> reboot recovery --> flash Gapp, flash kernel, no need reboot here.
2. If prev rom not crDroid, format is mandatory. If prev rom is crDroid, no need format, just clear dalvik cache.
3. yes.
4. Not know.

Reactions: Moon_stay

Moon_stay

Apr 4, 2020

Update:

PS:

You will not have any problems if you follow the steps stated by the developer correctly, also watch the related video.

LynnnXDA

Mar 1, 2022
1. Yes, flashing crDroid --> reboot recovery --> flash Gapp, flash kernel, no need reboot here.
2. If prev rom not crDroid, format is mandatory. If prev rom is crDroid, no need format, just clear dalvik cache.
3. yes.
4. Not know.
Thank you very much! Your answers are well received :)
You will not have any problems if you follow the steps stated by the developer correctly, also watch the related video.
I cannot disagree.

Btw, I set log level to errors and Im seeing a lot of error logs.
Screenshot_20220302-014938072.jpg

Is this normal? What does this errors mean?
Is there any fix? How?

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
Dear Community/Dev.

Need of your help, I'm not aware if CrDroid 7.x roms (Not Tested any other Roms) having ability to grant "Read Service SMS" permission in permission settings. Is it being removed in January 27 Build? (I'm on January 27 Build)

My always prefered SMS app is Microsoft "SMS Organizer" (Latest Version from Playstore) which is asking for "Read Service SMS" permission on top of regular SMS permission.

Pls. help & share knowledge as how to workout this "Read Service SMS" not present.

Nripat

Jan 25, 2021
Above problem stands resolved.

How: I just upgraded to v7.15 Rom & Infi. Kernel 2.0.8 just 10 Mins. ago.

Again, Thanks for your Time, Efforts & such great Rom & Kernel. Awaiting For Next Update Eagerly.

Last edited:
Reactions: raystef66

Top Liked Posts