Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread
does it support unlimited backup on google photos?? i really need this feature.. which rom should i use get it working?? i mean i want to spoof my device as Pixel 5 to be exact. Can someone help me please. I really want unlimited google photo storage.
Had it on EvoX and DotOS. Don't know about this ROM. Also not something you'd want to ask here. Make a different Thread more like a Q&A .

Reactions: Owlbert8

Sentello

Sep 24, 2010
Hello,
main camera is working only in 12Megapixel mode and front in 5MP, is this ok?

and GCam is not working also, it is crashing instantly...

Last edited:

zhyylz0201

Oct 25, 2015
重庆
Xiaomi 12T Pro
i based on MIUI China12.5.4,
Screenshot_20210730-062223841.jpg
deep sleep works very well,i almost turn on everything, can you add WeChat and Alipay fingerprint payment, thanks dev!!!!

ClementNerma

Mar 15, 2017
I just flashed this ROM with OpenGApps, everything working great, until I decided to reboot and now I'm stuck on the boot animation. After waiting for more than 5 minutes I rebooted the phone by long-pressing the power button and nothing changes, I'm still stuck on this screen.

Any idea of what went wrong and how to solve this?

ClementNerma

Mar 15, 2017
I just flashed this ROM with OpenGApps, everything working great, until I decided to reboot and now I'm stuck on the boot animation. After waiting for more than 5 minutes I rebooted the phone by long-pressing the power button and nothing changes, I'm still stuck on this screen.

Any idea of what went wrong and how to solve this?
I just re-flashed the ROM with the provided TWRP, I configured my apps, rebooted, and same result, I'm stuck again.

Hompacko

Jul 28, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can also confirm OpenGapps works fine, I am using the Pico version, no bootloop issues and I can restart normally. Did you do the "format data" mentioned in the installation steps?

-GREY

Hi Sir @raystef66,

I would just like to report this one. When gaming, Wildrift specifically, with gaming mode on, too much frame drops after 15mins of gaming, and cant get to 60 fps only below 30 fps. At 30mins, I experienced much worse frame drops during clash/intense situation.

Screenshot_20210731-190047857.jpg

below is the sampe video, only 25-28 fps but my settings is at performance (60fps)

Attachments

• screen-20210731-205227~3.mp4
    46.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ablak44

Mar 24, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
czy możesz zawierać pamięć ROM; pasek stanu trybu immersyjnego we wszystkich aplikacjach? Płatności płatne z magiskiem? odsunąć? czarny motyw (nie szary) za pomocą silnika pojazdu?

can this ROM be obtained; immersive mode status bar in all applications? gpay payments with magisk? adaway? black theme (not gray) using substratum engine?

tensoba

Oct 18, 2018
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
When I make a phone call using phone, messenger, whatapps an so on, noone can hear me on crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210726-alioth-v7.8.zip. But crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210718-alioth-v7.8.zip is fine. Do anyone have a similar problem?

Reactions: lostwer

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
I can say for messenger that I was barely heard.. But I don't know what was the issue. I tried with other caller in the same network and it was the same. They can't hear me at all.
We have no such issue exist

Moreover if you're coming from other stock rom, go clean flash from stock firmware

Reactions: raystef66

Top Liked Posts