Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

blinoff82

Recognized Contributor
Nov 5, 2012
Moscow
Xiaomi Poco F3
I get this error when trying to install from linux. Could someone please help ?
Code:
/home/<user>/Downloads/crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6/platform-tools-linux/make_f2fs failed with status 1
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]
Same here.
@raystef66 maybe we need to create symlink on Android SDK tools instead host tools?
Like this:
Code:
ln -s /usr/sbin/mkfs.f2fs /home/user/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/make_f2fs

Attachments

• Снимок экрана от 2021-05-13 21-48-46-1.png.jpg
    Снимок экрана от 2021-05-13 21-48-46-1.png.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: raystef66

a3lk4i

May 15, 2021
Same here.
@raystef66 maybe we need to create symlink on Android SDK tools instead host tools?
Like this:
Code:
I now tried making files under crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6/platform-tools-linux executable (with chmod -R +x .) and the script ran successfully.

But it's now stuck in bootloop forever.

P.S: My device is Mi11x (aliothin) if that makes any difference

Deathcore

Oct 9, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
Hi,

I report a bug (same as some guys here), calls works but i don't see the interface for accept / deny / stop a call.

I use plane mode to stop a call, and must call back who call me first. Anyone ?

Thanks for your work, pretty good and stable for a recent phone.
I had this until I set the default app for calls to "Phone" in Settings -> Apps -> Default Apps which was set to none by default.

Reactions: Wanrim

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Same here.
Like this:
Code:
Possible but in script try first to remove fastboot -w and replace with : fastboot format userdata and redo install&format.sh

Or boot manually into fastboot and apply :
Code:
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot format userdata
fastboot reboot
I now tried making files under crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6/platform-tools-linux executable (with chmod -R +x .) and the script ran successfully.

But it's now stuck in bootloop forever.

P.S: My device is Mi11x (aliothin) if that makes any difference
I don't know if anyone already did test this on aliothin tbh.

Y0191

Jan 9, 2021
I know it may be not polite to ask for new functions, but I would really appreciate if dear raystef66 adds the possibility to set the number of icons in dock from 5 to 4 (or any other custom number). I use a layout of 4 columns, and 5 icons in dock look a bit out of line xD
The original crDroid Home launcher is great btw, it is the first time I feel no need to look for any side launcher.

AshleyDaninck

Mar 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
So i just installed CrDroid on my system and for some reason none of the Gapps were installed? so i had to install all of them (not much work) but i was wondering what could have caused this

Kom_zo

Mar 27, 2021
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm loving CrDroid so far. Everything I need and nothing I don't!

I have got this bad habit however, where I watch YouTube videos on my phone until I literally fall asleep. On MIUI the aggressive battery optimization would hibernate the YouTube Vanced app after a while, however it seems CrDroid does not restrict the YouTube Vanced app from continuing to drain my battery. Resulting in a 10-30% battery loss by the time I wake up.

I tried looking for a way to hibernate the app upon screen lock, but I can't find no option like that built into the ROM. Do I have to resort to third party battery managing apps or do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks!

Screenshot_20210516-090228057 (1).jpg

blinoff82

Recognized Contributor
Nov 5, 2012
Moscow
Xiaomi Poco F3
Possible but in script try first to remove fastboot -w and replace with : fastboot format userdata and redo install&format.sh
Folks, my mistake was that I did not go to the folder with a unpacked ROM. Therefore, my Linux used host binaries instead of those available in a folder with ROM. Therefore, you must write to the console before flashing:

Code:
cd ~/<unpacked_rom_folder>
./Format&Install.sh

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
@raystef66
Do you recommend flashing Quantic kernel?
I am testing this myself, idle seems to be improved to abt 0% overnight, SOT for me a bit less ( as I heard on LOS too tbh).
I plan though to integrate it in my rom because I know @Ayrton990 is always making this QK as polished as ever ;)
So stay tuned....

vmtest

May 8, 2021
system crash log

time: 1621229795195 msg: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to get provider com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider: java.lang.SecurityException: stacktrace: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider: java.lang.SecurityException: at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7247) at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(ActivityThread.java:6783) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:6700) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:237) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1913) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7660) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:592) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider: java.lang.SecurityException: at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7247) at android.app.ActivityThread.acquireProvider(ActivityThread.java:6833) at android.app.ContextImpl$ApplicationContentResolver.acquireProvider(ContextImpl.java:2916) at android.content.ContentResolver.acquireProvider(ContentResolver.java:2465) at android.provider.Settings$ContentProviderHolder.getProvider(Settings.java:2595) at android.provider.Settings$NameValueCache.getStringForUser(Settings.java:2724) at android.provider.Settings$Global.getStringForUser(Settings.java:14536) at android.provider.Settings$Global.getString(Settings.java:14524) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCompatibilityWalFlags.initIfNeeded(SQLiteCompatibilityWalFlags.java:105) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCompatibilityWalFlags.isLegacyCompatibilityWalEnabled(SQLiteCompatibilityWalFlags.java:57) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.<init>(SQLiteDatabase.java:320) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:770) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:760) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:373) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:316) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry$UpgradeController.upgradeIfNeededLocked(SettingsProvider.java:3564) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry.ensureSettingsForUserLocked(SettingsProvider.java:2791) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry.peekSettingsStateLocked(SettingsProvider.java:3107) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry.getSettingsNamesLocked(SettingsProvider.java:2729) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry.syncSsaidTableOnStart(SettingsProvider.java:2711) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider$SettingsRegistry.<init>(SettingsProvider.java:2604) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.onCreate(SettingsProvider.java:348) at android.content.ContentProvider.attachInfo(ContentProvider.java:2388) at android.content.ContentProvider.attachInfo(ContentProvider.java:2358) at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7242) ... 10 more Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:2373) at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2357) at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2340) at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2282) at android.os.IServiceManager$Stub$Proxy.addService(IServiceManager.java:380) at android.os.ServiceManagerProxy.addService(ServiceManagerNative.java:72) at android.os.ServiceManager.addService(ServiceManager.java:197) at android.os.ServiceManager.addService(ServiceManager.java:166) at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.onCreate(SettingsProvider.java:354) at android.content.ContentProvider.attachInfo(ContentProvider.java:2388) at android.content.ContentProvider.attachInfo(ContentProvider.java:2358) at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(ActivityThread.java:7242) ... 34 more

hexisg

Feb 5, 2015
It seems that phone does not go into deep sleep.tried restart but no change.And as a result significant batttery drain.Noticed that someone in Havoc having same issue.
L.E. found the source of the problem: is the proximity sensor by activating pocket mode.But without it active the screen turns on in your pocket. Hope it will get fixed.

Last edited:

Kom_zo

Mar 27, 2021
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3
It seems that phone does not go into deep sleep.tried restart but no change.And as a result significant batttery drain.Noticed that someone in Havoc having same issue.
L.E. found the source of the problem: is the proximity sensor by activating pocket mode.But without it active the screen turns on in your pocket. Hope it will get fixed.
So that was the cause of my battery draining like crazy overnight.. Thanks, hope it gets fixed

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
:cowboy: FLASHING TIME :cowboy:
NEW crDroid BUILD 18.05.2021

DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING ;)

crDroid statistics :cool:

crDroid TG Group

SELINUX ENFORCING

crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210518-alioth-v7.6.zip

NOTE :

DIRTY FLASH : ( should be painless if you're already on 09.05 build ;) )
  • boot into LOS recovery
  • tap apply update/from ADB and connect your phone to pc
  • in terminal run : adb sideload location_of_crdroid_1805_.zip
  • just wait a couple of min till 2/2 is done (when you have some error follow clean flash procedure)
  • boot into system and E N J O Y !
  • optional : re-flash Magisk if you did before

CLEAN INSTALLATION : (if coming from another rom, stock or whatever...)
  • fastboot MIUI firmware 12.0.2, 12.0.4 or 12.0.5
  • unzip crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6.zip
  • boot into fastboot (IF ISSUES FLASHING) and run the Install&Format.bat (windows) or Install&Format.sh (LINUX) or Mac&Install&Format.sh (MAC)
  • boot into LOS recovery
  • tap apply update/from ADB and connect your phone to pc
  • in terminal run : adb sideload location_of_crdroid_1805_.zip
  • just wait a couple of min till 2/2 is done
  • boot into system and ENJOY !
  • optional : fastboot the TWRP-3.5.1-alioth-Nebrassy-1 and flash Magisk or other stuff you want

====================
18-05-2021
====================

* fixed dt2w
* fixed smart charging
* fixed fps not showing up
* build-in Quantic+ Kernel 4.19.177
* fixed screenshot direct send link
* added volume panel styles
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements

BUG LIST :

thnx @Ayrton990 for his amazing QK !!!
thnx @spydermahn for testing !!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 224
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

Shadowk1ller

Thank you for your work, one of the best developers in here!!

Just one question, does the battery drain in stand-by got fixed? Usually i dont charge the phone overnight, but losing around 40% in 7h of sleep is a little risky since i have the alarm to wake up on the phone :)

Reactions: raystef66

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Thank you for your work, one of the best developers in here!!

Just one question, does the battery drain in stand-by got fixed? Usually i dont charge the phone overnight, but losing around 40% in 7h of sleep is a little risky since i have the alarm to wake up on the phone :)
Never had drains like that. Always had 0.4% idle - now on Quantic its 0% :cowboy:
Thank you for sharing the updated ROM. Can I install the update through TWRP or is the LOS recovery mandatory?
Use the LOS recovery - unzip and flash this fastboot package to get LOS recovery back - it will boot straight to it

But seems twrp351 is doing the job too as @Ultraschorsch tested

LOS recovery package (fastboot)

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuzaynn and Y0191

Top Liked Posts