Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

Mblmstr*

Feb 4, 2016
First time installation or check latest build instructions:
  • base MIUI firmware 12.0.2, 12.0.4 or 12.0.5
I'm currently on stock 12.0.3 rn and I'm gonna flash stable xiaomi eu 12.5.2 tomorrow and the reason that I asked the question is because I wanted to make sure that if ever I decided to flash AOSP rom, there's gonna be no problems. Is there?

wakko42

Dec 25, 2008
I'm currently on stock 12.0.3 rn and I'm gonna flash stable xiaomi eu 12.5.2 tomorrow and the reason that I asked the question is because I wanted to make sure that if ever I decided to flash AOSP rom, there's gonna be no problems. Is there?
maybe it will work, maybe you will have some problems.... just flash 12.0.2, 12.0.4 or 12.0.5 bevor flashing aosp rom to be on the safe side

Kom_zo

Mar 27, 2021
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3
After running "Install&Format.bat" I've got an issue with bootlooping to recovery:

Install appears to fail on the below two points:
Writing 'vendor_boot_a' FAILED (remote: 'No such file or directory')
Resizing 'system_ext_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space to resize partition')

Recovery is also showing "Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0" with a no such file or directory.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Got mine working in the end, I was having no luck even loading my Original MIUI Backup I did with TWRP.
I ended up attempting to use the XiaoMiTool too reflash back to standard, this also failed when flashing super with a "Flash All Failure" however after this I rebooted into Fastboot and was able to flash crDroid without fault.

Not sure what caused it but most of what I tried gave errors with accessing partitions.
Thank you so much! Followed this step by step and it works for me too now :)

Ultraschorsch

Sep 29, 2007
Munich
Thank you for sharing this ROM. It really works fine so far, the only thing I haven´t figured out is how to change the color of the quick settings tiles. I have found a color option in the crDroid settings but that doesn´t change the color from blue to another color. Thanks and advance and keep up the great work! :)

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Thank you for sharing this ROM. It really works fine so far, the only thing I haven´t figured out is how to change the color of the quick settings tiles. I have found a color option in the crDroid settings but that doesn´t change the color from blue to another color. Thanks and advance and keep up the great work! :)
Thnx - just go into styles & WP and make a custom style with favorite color.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-132759001.jpg
    Screenshot_20210514-132759001.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Ultraschorsch

Deathcore

Oct 9, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
Anyone had any issues with No Mic/Sound in calls until you restart the phone?
Can't seem to reproduce it but I'm finding quite frequently that I'll answer the phone and it'll be silent on both sides of the phone call until I restart, then It'll drop out again a few hours later.

Nexii801

Nov 6, 2009
Adaptive refresh doesn't seem to work nearly as well as the MIUI rom. At best it seems to switch between 60 and 120 based on the app. But there seems to be no rhyme or reason when it switches. And it never switches based on screen interaction or videos etc.

a3lk4i

May 15, 2021
I get this error when trying to install from linux. Could someone please help ?
Code:
/home/<user>/Downloads/crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6/platform-tools-linux/make_f2fs failed with status 1
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]

Wanrim

May 15, 2021
Hi,

I report a bug (same as some guys here), calls works but i don't see the interface for accept / deny / stop a call.

I use plane mode to stop a call, and must call back who call me first. Anyone ?

Thanks for your work, pretty good and stable for a recent phone.

Top Liked Posts