Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
I just checked. It is need it dirty flash? I don't know where to get LOS recovery. Are you doing dirty flash?
im doing clean flash.

I cant find the fastboot file for MIUI 12.0.3, hence i restore back to miui 12.5.1

Attempt to flash, was successful, but i cant install the update. and funny thing is after reboot, it goes back to arrowOS recovery lol

tried using OTA update, installation fail for v7.7

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
im doing clean flash.

I cant find the fastboot file for MIUI 12.0.3, hence i restore back to miui 12.5.1

Attempt to flash, was successful, but i cant install the update. and funny thing is after reboot, it goes back to arrowOS recovery lol

tried using OTA update, installation fail for v7.7
for clean install the instructions are different. and if u r using indian variant there is different instruction, mine is aliothin .

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
mine is alioth though...
then follow clean flash instruction given by dev you shouldnt have any problem. for clean flash you have to download 2 builds. one would be older fastboot build and the other newer recovery build. if any problem just message with photos of whats happening on phone and also on PC. and also you said you are getting arrow os recovery right. arrow os recovery and LOS recovery both look same. so better check them first

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
then follow clean flash instruction given by dev you shouldnt have any problem. for clean flash you have to download 2 builds. one would be older fastboot build and the other newer recovery build. if any problem just message with photos of whats happening on phone and also on PC. and also you said you are getting arrow os recovery right. arrow os recovery and LOS recovery both look same. so better check them first
error applying update: 7 ErrorCode::KInstallDeviceOpenError

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
fail bro, same error 7. i downloaded 3 times already

Download the latest TWRP.

Try after Reboot TWRP.

Or try fastboot boot TWRP.img

Download ROM zip from PC and move it into internal storage.

If v7.6 version is okay but v7.7 is not, Stay with v7.6

Ask if people successfully install v7.7

Last edited:

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
Download the latest TWRP.

Try after Reboot TWRP.

Or try fastboot boot TWRP.img

Download ROM zip from PC and move it into internal storage.

If v7.6 version is okay but v7.7 is not, Stay with v7.6

Ask if people successfully install v7.7
sorry my bad. upon seacrhing about error 7 i found that it is not about corrupted file. there is a method to fix it but i find flashing the phone through aliothin instructions bit easier. here is the link to fix error 7

Top Liked Posts