• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH] Pixel Extended v2.7[18.05.2021]

Search This thread

JzudemW

Jun 14, 2021
Can someone please explain how to get back to stock?
Do I need a special ROM and / or Flashtool version?

I tried so far every global fast boot rom, but it will always boot back into fastboot after it says, that the flash couldn't be finished due to an "unexpected error" - Flashtool v2 didn't work for me neither.

The only thing preventing me from a total brick is this rom, because I'm able to flash it again, but not the official MIUI.

Am i castawayed on Pixel Extended? :( :D

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
MiFlash tool and any stock fastboot ROM should do the work. Don't forget to check "clean all" from the bottom of tool instead "clean all and lock" which is checked by default if u wanna keep ur bootloader unlocked.

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Reactions: T00bN00b

Kimbaroth

Greetings!

I just clean flashed this rom (coming from stable global 12.5.1.0). When the rom finished installing, the phone booted and it went directly to the initial setup wizard, phone crashed and then restarted.

After that, the phone won't recognize my sim, does anyone knows what can I do in order to fix this? D=

Edit: quick question, do I need to be on an specific firmware? if yes, wich one? https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/alioth/

Edit 2: I just enteres PE recovery, factory reset / clear cache from there, restarted phone, crashed again, restarted agaaaaaain hahahaha, I had no sim detected, I went thru the initial setup via wifi, finished, phone crashed yet again and then when it started, my sim is now being detected.

The phone crashed 1 time randomly while I was downloading whatsapp, but after that, I have 0 crashes to report from there. Let's see how this behaves. =)

Last edited:

HoangBk1990

Nov 9, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Greetings!

I just clean flashed this rom (coming from stable global 12.5.1.0). When the rom finished installing, the phone booted and it went directly to the initial setup wizard, phone crashed and then restarted.

After that, the phone won't recognize my sim, does anyone knows what can I do in order to fix this? D=

Edit: quick question, do I need to be on an specific firmware? if yes, wich one? https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/alioth/

Edit 2: I just enteres PE recovery, factory reset / clear cache from there, restarted phone, crashed again, restarted agaaaaaain hahahaha, I had no sim detected, I went thru the initial setup via wifi, finished, phone crashed yet again and then when it started, my sim is now being detected.

The phone crashed 1 time randomly while I was downloading whatsapp, but after that, I have 0 crashes to report from there. Let's see how this behaves. =)
Pixel expierience and pxe has some issue from outset. But after few days everything works just fine. Very stable, my foco f3 has uptime for almost 1 month already. No lag, but still want some more feature still unwork likes only unlock when screen turn on.
Sometimes i hit the power button by accident, and screen unlocked, hit call buttton and make random call.

ataru1978

Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like to install the rom, but one thing is not clear to me in the installation instructions it says "f you have already flashed LOS fastboot, you can go directly to the flash guide (below)". Wath is LOS fastboot? Do I flash it? Where do I find the file? Thanks in advance for the replies

susemano

Jul 9, 2017
Moto G5S Plus
Nokia 5.1
Hi guys. I unlocked bootloader and flashed proton aosp rom. Then I wanted to try this one out. So I flashed this. After flashing finished it went to pixelexperience recovery. When I tried reboot system it again came back to pixel recovery. What is issue here? Can anyone guide me please?

CRNO

Jul 15, 2014
hello

Rom is great and work like magic ... but when is AOD active . and the moment between turning off the screen and AOD work . the screen show me much colors like crash or something .. any one faced it problem ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello

Rom is great and work like magic ... but when is AOD active . and the moment between turning off the screen and AOD work . the screen show me much colors like crash or something .. any one faced it problem ??
    Yup, I got that aod visual bug too. It's like a static tv.
    Hi guys. I unlocked bootloader and flashed proton aosp rom. Then I wanted to try this one out. So I flashed this. After flashing finished it went to pixelexperience recovery. When I tried reboot system it again came back to pixel recovery. What is issue here? Can anyone guide me please?
    Format data?

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for POCO F3 [alioth]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    dt2w
    You tell me

Features which are curently available:
    This is a very Initial build of Android 11 (Stock), some features will be adapted in near future.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Flash Instructions:
    See post2

Credit:
    I want to thank @manuelbianco for his public trees and for his great work !!

Changelog:
    22/06/2021 V2.8
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

18/05/2021 V2.7
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

How to install rom:
    ***** BEFORE YOU BEGIN Check this ******
    If you have already flashed LOS fastboot, you can go directly to the flash guide (below)
    Check Fastboot Driver "D":
    1) restart in fastboot mode with the vol down + power keys
    2) unzip the ROM folder (if you are reading, ouch already done XD)
    3) open a terminal in that folder
    4) connect the tel to the pc
    5) give this command
    . \ platform-tools-windows \ fastboot reboot fastboot
    6) check in device manager if you have a warning on Android bla bla bla
    7) if there is nothing you are fine
    7bis) if instead there is an exclamation point, update the drivers from HERE
    8) check that there is no longer the warning
    9) restart in normal fastboot (either with the keys or from fastbotD)
    10) continue with the flash guide below

Fastboot Flash Guide:

-Extract Rom Zip

-Reboot to booloader mode hande power and volume -

Windows:
    -Run Install&Format.bat into dir if you want to clean install rom (if you want a clean flash)
    -Run Update.bat if you want dirty flash (if you need to update the ROM)

OS Linux Kernel Based:
    -Run Install&Format.sh into dir if you want to clean install rom (if you want a clean flash)
    -Run Update.sh if you want dirty flash (if you need to update the ROM)

Mac:
    -Run Mac&Install&Format.sh into dir if you want to clean install rom (if you want a clean flash)
    -Run Mac&Update.sh if you want dirty flash (if you need to update the ROM)
    Will it update monthly?
    Hey,
    I flashed the ROM yesterday I will list all the bugs that I encountered during this period and I hope it will be fixed soon :
    - sometimes the phone freezes randomly (and sometimes "System UI crashes too") during multiple second can't do anything, and no sound too
    -other lag issues
    -sometimes cannot modify the sound : I try to change the sound of my Bluetooth earphones but the UI changes it but nothing real until I change it with my earbuds, then the sound will do what I asked it in seconds.
    -Sometimes 4g/h+/4g+ doesn't work (there's a cross on the bottom right of the icon, but still show 4g+ for example)
    -When I tap on a message notification to go in the app the keyboard won't show until I escape and reenter
    -most likely others things that I do not remember

Furthermore, I did not try all the function of the phone, so there might be more bugs

Hope to hear from some.

I hesitated from Pixel Extended, crDroid, and Pixel Experience (unofficial) (the only ones released for now), I don't know if I made the right choices, let me know your experience with that !

If needed I can provide any information that you want.

I have magisk and other things installed
    New Update Available

Changelog:
    18/05/2021 V2.7
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

see second post for flash instructions