• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH] Pixel Extended v3.0[18.08.2021]

Search This thread

Zibby Bob

Oct 21, 2021
Does anyone know what the deal is with GCAM and why you can't utilise the different camera modules or able to use slowmo, change FPS, change Resolution ect...?

Natakranta

Mar 19, 2013
Dublin
Hi guys, which firmware is recommended for lates ROM?
PixelExtended_alioth-11.0-20211011-0531-OFFICIAL
12.5.4. ?

I have problems with audio on video calls, people calling me cant hear what I'm speaking. Currently I have some old firmware from June when I was initially setting up this phone.

leoliang

Nov 2, 2021
Everything works for me but I can't turn off 5G. I have terrible 5G coverage at my place and want to be on LTE.
Putting preferred network mode into LTE/... (without NR) does not work. The phone still connects to 5G-NR.
However, if I choose a network mode without LTE or NR, then it would work, 3G only though.
If I remember correctly, I noticed this bug on LOS too the last time I flashed it, but I didn't run into this bug on ArrowOS.

Edit #1: Another thing that was broken for me was dynamic refresh rate. There is an option to toggle between 60 and 120 in Settings > Display, but once it's 120 it stays there instead of dropping down to 60 when nothing is happening on the screen. (I verified this by showing refresh rate via developer settings)

Last edited:

SplinterSeed

Dec 27, 2014
Just what i needed coming from a pixel phone 👍
Only thing I couldn't get to work, was "styles". I made one custom style and changed icons, shape and colour. But now I can't change colour again - it's locked on the new colour, even if i delete all custom styles. Icons, font and shape changes fine, just not the colour.
Anyone else with that problem? And does anyone know how to reset it? I mean, without flashing the rom again and delete everything..

Thanks in advance✌

edit: Sorry, just me being stupid. Had a look with adb shell cmd overlay list, and could see that my substratum overlay was the cause 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Pinman2

Sep 7, 2021
Has anyone managed to get the Google call screening feature work in the Google dialer app? (I'm from the UK and it's been released recently)

The error seems to be a language pack fails to download but I'm not sure if this is even possible with a custom ROM and non pixel device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for POCO F3 [alioth]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Features which are curently available:
    This is a very Initial build of Android 11 (Stock), some features will be adapted in near future.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Flash Instructions:
    See Second Post

Credit:
    I want to thank @manuelbianco for his public trees and for his great work !!

Changelog:
    11/10/2021 V3.3
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

OLD

Source:
    18/08/2021 V3.0
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

22/06/2021 V2.8
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

18/05/2021 V2.7
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device:
    - HERE

How to install rom:

Clean Flash

• Go to TWP and flash ROM + inject TWRP
    • Reboot in TWRP and do FORMAT DATA (wipe data is not yet recommended ... the TWR still does not execute it correctly)
    • Reboot System

Dirty Flash

**** If you are on the previous version you can flash this build (but clean flash is recommended) ****

• Go to TWRP and flash the rom + inject TWRP
    • Reboot System
    new update for you !!
    changelog in the second post
    Happy flash everyone
    Will it update monthly?
    New Update Available

Changelog:
    18/05/2021 V2.7
    Source:
    - HERE
    Device: