[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 STABLE [RN8/8T][UNIFIED][NIGHTLY]

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
i want to decrypt the data,i got confused by decryption of recovery and root access for android11
If you don't give a damn about security and privacy, go ahead, flash DFE.

It's not my life or my phone and you don't care, btw, what is your credit card number and the last three digits, I'll need it to help a Nigerian prince who will send you millions for sure....

Seriously, don't be stupid with this, if all phones are encrypted with trace then what is the point of stealing one?

wsdyleon

Feb 2, 2012
If you don't give a damn about security and privacy, go ahead, flash DFE.

It's not my life or my phone and you don't care, btw, what is your credit card number and the last three digits, I'll need it to help a Nigerian prince who will send you millions for sure....

Seriously, don't be stupid with this, if all phones are encrypted with trace then what is the point of stealing one?
i just want to debloat some apps,or modify some thing i need

davedophin

Sep 23, 2010
Yikes. I had no idea the latest update would require data formatting. Lost everything.
Good thing I have a cloud backup of Google Authenticator :l

Next time don't push it to the OTA Updater.
You could have gone back to 13/02 without losing anything, then make proper backup and then do the update incl. format data. Or you stick with 13/02, as I do ;)

davedophin

Sep 23, 2010
Yikes. I had no idea the latest update would require data formatting. Lost everything.
Good thing I have a cloud backup of Google Authenticator :l

Next time don't push it to the OTA Updater.
You could have gone back to 13/02 without losing anything, then make proper backup and then do the update incl. format data. Or you stick with 13/02, as I do ;)

Vcvrza

Feb 21, 2021
I have a problem with the charge, the rom don't have support for fast charge? 'Cause I have the phone in 85% and says "1 hour and 15 minutes for full charge"

Reactions: jx3118

davedophin

Sep 23, 2010
Hi guys gpay is not working for me since update to newest release. Magisk Hide, Manager repack is done, I need to change fingerprint to google pixel 4 (?) correct? And then delete cache of some apps, which ones? I can not recall the correct precdure, please help me!

btw, the twrp 3.4, which was linked before, works fine for me on the newer (>13/02) releases, thank you!

Reactions: GLBK_

RocketMan1701D

Feb 24, 2021
Great ROM!
Just two remarks:
- camera app seems to be unable to save options, e.g. option "save to sd" is ticked - after reopen unticked again
- missing bluetooth icon when active in status bar, if enabled in options