[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][CEPHEUS] crDroid v7.3 [12.02.2021]

DavidRJ

Oct 24, 2011
Hi there,

first of all great ROM, very stable so far.

I have a question for users of Android Auto with this ROM (USB to car, not just app):
How have you set it up to work reliably? I clean flashed the ROM, and the NickGapps AA addon. Android Auto kinda works, but very unreliable. Sometimes it disconnects randomly, showing communication error 11.
Sometimes the phone does not get recognized until I choose "file transfer" as USB mode. So what are the correct settings to make Android Auto work reliably? USB debugging on/off? Etc.

ckarv

Dec 7, 2012
Hi there,

first of all great ROM, very stable so far.

I have a question for users of Android Auto with this ROM (USB to car, not just app):
How have you set it up to work reliably? I clean flashed the ROM, and the NickGapps AA addon. Android Auto kinda works, but very unreliable. Sometimes it disconnects randomly, showing communication error 11.
Sometimes the phone does not get recognized until I choose "file transfer" as USB mode. So what are the correct settings to make Android Auto work reliably? USB debugging on/off? Etc.
Are you using AA wirelessly or wired?

I'm experiencing similar instability issues with my phone using wireless AA. Haven't tried wired. Same error 11.

ai5g

May 1, 2017
I have reported a problem with system sounds a few days ago, but didn't get any answers yet. Does anyone experience these problems or is there a solution to this problem?

All system sounds (ring tones etc.) include some crackling noises, but music players work normally. Also, I cannot find the actual sound files on the device.

ckarv

Dec 7, 2012
I have reported a problem with system sounds a few days ago, but didn't get any answers yet. Does anyone experience these problems or is there a solution to this problem?

All system sounds (ring tones etc.) include some crackling noises, but music players work normally. Also, I cannot find the actual sound files on the device.
My sounds are okay. I do have the full NikGapps installed though, not sure if that includes some additional/different ringtones compared to yours.

Screenshot_20210224-090353_Sounds.png

liqsliu

May 7, 2019

same problem, but rom is "havoc os".

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
AI Button remap yourself with changing key 689 in gpio-keys.kl :
"Camera (CAMERA)"
"Screenshot (SYSRQ)"
"Google Search (SEARCH)"
"Google Voice (VOICE_ASSIST)"
"Call (CALL)"
"Contacts (CONTACTS)"
"Music Player (MUSIC)"
"Mute/Unmute Media Volume (VOLUME_MUTE)"
"Play/Pause Media (MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE)"
"Next Media (MEDIA_NEXT)"
"Recent Apps (APP_SWITCH)"
"Open/Close Quick Settings (QPANEL_ON_OFF)"
"Internet Browser (EXPLORER)"
"Calendar (CALENDAR)"
"Calculator (CALCULATOR)"
"No Function (NOF)"

Reactions: ThaiDai

AJSRO

Feb 7, 2021
Hi, first I want to thank the developer for taking the time to create such a great ROM.
I recently started testing CrDroid, started with version 6.13 and was totally delighted with this Custom ROM. Now I wanted to try the latest available (7.3), but I had a lot of trouble doing the installation.
In the end, it seems that this version does not support FlameGapps and the only way to get a correct installation is by using NikGapps. I hope that later there may be compatibility with other Gapps.
Excellent work, I will look forward to future updates.