[ROM][11.0][Official] crDroid 7.3 TISSOT 07-02-2021

uddinzarif

Mar 13, 2014
Chrome has a freezing issue.

Some applications close as soon as they open.
Probably checkout #3 FAQ
FAQ's

1)Magisk Latest Beta is working?
a)Yes Full magisk is functional as well as you can use magisk hide without issues

2)Like previous Builds does this rom will update weekly?
a)No unless i find it important to do so i will update it bi-weekly or monthly

3)Chrome is freezing randomly?
a)it is because of DRM is crashing, because you are using root, to use it properly with root use latest magisk beta 21.x & hide magisk from settings & then reboot after it should be fixed

More FAQ's will be added later if you have any querys reply to this specific post and i will answer your queries :)

KodrutZ

Jun 2, 2020
Installed earlier today, works without any flaw. When talking about the UI, I find it rather awkward that I can't remove the date text/widget on the home screen that leads to the Calendar app when I click it. If I add a digital clock to the homescreen, I end up with the day of the week/month displayed twice, and this kinda sucks...

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Installed earlier today, works without any flaw. When talking about the UI, I find it rather awkward that I can't remove the date text/widget on the home screen that leads to the Calendar app when I click it. If I add a digital clock to the homescreen, I end up with the day of the week/month displayed twice, and this kinda sucks...
go to launcher settings disable at a glance

KodrutZ

Jun 2, 2020
yep it is known on all android eleven issues :/ we all devs are trying to identify cause & we will try to fix it asap :')
Strange enough, no freezes for me in a few days, but I have another silly UI question: I chose a custom icon shape, applied it, and it only works in the QS and main settings areas. The icons on the home screen and app drawer are still round. Help!

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Strange enough, no freezes for me in a few days, but I have another silly UI question: I chose a custom icon shape, applied it, and it only works in the QS and main settings areas. The icons on the home screen and app drawer are still round. Help!
if you are using 3rd party icon packs it won't work well (those icons are known as adaptive icons) and only work with stock inlined icons

KodrutZ

Jun 2, 2020
if you are using 3rd party icon packs it won't work well (those icons are known as adaptive icons) and only work with stock inlined icons
I am not using any icon pack. I just went to crDroid settings and chose the biscuit shape. That's all. P.S. Just as I suspected. It worked after a restart... ;)

Baiya

Jan 28, 2021
Poland
Hi guys!
I uninstalled org.lineageos.snap camera because I didn't like it. Is there any way to get original Mi A1 camera app working with that ROM? Or should I try other camera app?
I liked bokeh and my gf liked this age guessing feature of the original app. Also, I like when app is rather simple and doesn't have too many features.

Edit:
I installed "GCam APK 8.1 by al_ro and built-in libpatcher by r0m10" and it works fine.

Last edited:

truevision

Feb 5, 2013
Hi guys!
I uninstalled org.lineageos.snap camera because I didn't like it. Is there any way to get original Mi A1 camera app working with that ROM? Or should I try other camera app?
I liked bokeh and my gf liked this age guessing feature of the original app. Also, I like when app is rather simple and doesn't have too many features.

Edit:
I installed "GCam APK 8.1 by al_ro and built-in libpatcher by r0m10" and it works fine.
OpenCamera works good.

Deepesh Bhatt

Apr 2, 2018
I have an issue. Whenever I try to connect my device to the pc to transfer files, my pc just does not detect it. But it works if I try to transfer files while I am in twrp recovery mode. Had this issue with every rom I have tried. Any suggestion?

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
I have an issue. Whenever I try to connect my device to the pc to transfer files, my pc just does not detect it. But it works if I try to transfer files while I am in twrp recovery mode. Had this issue with every rom I have tried. Any suggestion?
because your adb drivers are conflicting with mtp (file transfer drivers) there are some ways to do so but discussing them here will take long i suggest come to telegram group for futher discussion :)

Pityke21

Jan 31, 2021
Hello.
I installed this rom but the telekom application is not working referring to rooting. My device is not rooted. What can be done?
Thanks.