Hello, my phone is now in a "decryption unsuccessful" boot loop, like this
My nexus 5 was in android 7 or so (lineageOS rom). I updated twrp to the latest version 126.96.36.199 and clean installed crDroid latest version. And the boot loop started since then.
Later I followed some youtube tutorial to solve this error, which basically told me to wipe everything including internal storage and repair the data partition format in ext4.
Again I installed crDroid but it's the same error... I also tried some other roms but the "decryption unsuccessful" cr*p is stuck on the nexus 5 now.
Did I miss anything?
- Added Face Unlock
- July Security Patches
- Initial crDroid 6.8 code
- Fixed QS Detail Header
- Fixed some issues with Network Traffic indicator
- Added Pebble icon shape
- Enabled zygote preforking (USAP pool) for faster app launches
- Added switch styles (crDroid Settings -> User Interface)
- Fixed issue with some clocks not updating on ambient display
- Optimized core system utils (should increase performance in some use cases)
- Added option to choose default Bluetooth audio codec (In Developer Options)
- Added show/hide manual rotation button when automatic rotation is disabled
- Some more fixes here and there
- Updated translations
Stay Safe Everyone![/B]
I think magisk-hide may need some update.
I updated from v6.7 to v6.8 with dirty flash with TWRP 3.3.1 ( non HH version) successfully as I have 3gb system partition (that was partitioned by hand ago). Opengapps stock 20200710 was dirty flashed, too.I was running v6.7 with opengapps nano, system is repartitioned with TWRP 3.3.1.-HH.R.6.
Dirty flash v6.8 + opengapps nano 20200711= TWRP Error 70
Dirty flash v6.8 + opengapps pico 20200711= a bunch of Google apps crashing (that was to be expected because of the different gapps package)
Clean flash v6.8 + opengapps nano 20200711 = TWRP error 70
Clean flash v6.8 + opengapps pico 20200711 = success!
So I guess opengapps nano package is a no go anymore...
Also during the initial setup I noticed that the user is forced to setup a screen lock + Face Unlock without a way to bypass this screen (or Face Unlock only). I had to setup Face unlock and delete the settings afterwards, since I am no fan of this feature. Anyway, no more whining! Thank you dev for your continuous support!
I figured out how to skip the face unlock. Select a face unlock option on the lock type selection screen, and press skip on the lower left corner.