- September Security Patches
- Initial crDroid 6.10 code
- Smart Charging functionality [Read Below] (Settings -> crDroid Settings -> Miscellaneous)
- Fixed call recording
- Improved pulse visualizer
- Replaced OOS based long screenshot with ASUS based
- Added Linotte font
- Added clipboard toast toggle (just so you know what apps do - see crDroid Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Clipboard access)
- Updated Launcher and fixed some bugs related to it
- Fixed some light dialogs on dark theme for Contacts
- Add option to reduce/increase delay for screenshot with volume keys (crDroid Settings -> Buttons)
- Optimized some under the hood libs and processes (ART, libjpeg-turbo, etc)
- Improved scrolling
- Removed screen unlock animation when using biometrics
- Added navbar styles (crDroid Settings -> User interface -> Navbar style)
- Fix crash when uninstalling apps with fragile data
- Added navbar back key long press actions
- Use AOSP bluetooth icon when showing battery level
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations
- Smart Charging is a mixed bag on Nexus 5. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Something to do with denials or sepolicy, kindly send me logs while charging with smart charging enabled so I can rectify this issue in the next update.
- Some Google stuff i.e. Assistant is causing some weird issues ("internet connection issues" even when connected), which is an issue with Google as its also affecting Samsung, OnePlus phones. Nothing I can do about it.
- Join the Telegram Group for support, queries and banter. Link Here
Stay Safe Everyone!
I have very little space in the system partition using a previous build. Try clean flashing if you had dirty flashed.
You could try Franco's Kernel Manager to see if the option is available at all with the stock kernel. I don't think it is. I got D2W by installing Criterion Kernel R29, and it works really well - better than my Nexus 6 in fact. And Face Unlock is also faster on my N5 than on my N6.
wow that really made my first boot after clean install very long
57% estimated capacity for a battery is really, really bad. Would suggest changing it. Almost certain you will get better SOT.Just installed this ROM on my Nexus 5 after my new phone broke. If the Nexus had better battery I'd almost prefer it to my new phone, thanks to this ROM.
- Battery is really bad? The phone never had a good battery and AccuBattery reports only 57% of design capacity usable, however 1h55m of screen on time still seems pretty low. Or am I just forgetting how bad the battery is
- I only have 1.5G /system and nano gapps didn't fit. Not a deal breaker, I'm fine with pico.
- Screen Cast crashes the device, at least with the one wireless projector I tried it with. Any idea why?
Setup: 1.5G /system from https://forum.xda-developers.com/go...ment/repartition-nexus-5-repartition-t3844395, crDroid 20200916, OpenGapps pico 2020/09/27
Thanks for the great work!