Hey guys I just noticed something. The sensors( like accelerometer) on my Nexus 5 are missing(checked with a third party app). Is this a ROM specific problem or is it a device problem.
- September Security Patches
- Initial crDroid 6.10 code
- Smart Charging functionality [Read Below] (Settings -> crDroid Settings -> Miscellaneous)
- Fixed call recording
- Improved pulse visualizer
- Replaced OOS based long screenshot with ASUS based
- Added Linotte font
- Added clipboard toast toggle (just so you know what apps do - see crDroid Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Clipboard access)
- Updated Launcher and fixed some bugs related to it
- Fixed some light dialogs on dark theme for Contacts
- Add option to reduce/increase delay for screenshot with volume keys (crDroid Settings -> Buttons)
- Optimized some under the hood libs and processes (ART, libjpeg-turbo, etc)
- Improved scrolling
- Removed screen unlock animation when using biometrics
- Added navbar styles (crDroid Settings -> User interface -> Navbar style)
- Fix crash when uninstalling apps with fragile data
- Added navbar back key long press actions
- Use AOSP bluetooth icon when showing battery level
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations
- Smart Charging is a mixed bag on Nexus 5. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Something to do with denials or sepolicy, kindly send me logs while charging with smart charging enabled so I can rectify this issue in the next update.
- Some Google stuff i.e. Assistant is causing some weird issues ("internet connection issues" even when connected), which is an issue with Google as its also affecting Samsung, OnePlus phones. Nothing I can do about it.
- Join the Telegram Group for support, queries and banter. Link Here
Stay Safe Everyone!
I have very little space in the system partition using a previous build. Try clean flashing if you had dirty flashed.Just tried installing this version with nano gapps. I am getting an error 70 indicating that I don't have enough space. Is the 1.5GB system partition size no longer big enough? What system partition size should we be using?
You could try Franco's Kernel Manager to see if the option is available at all with the stock kernel. I don't think it is. I got D2W by installing Criterion Kernel R29, and it works really well - better than my Nexus 6 in fact. And Face Unlock is also faster on my N5 than on my N6.Is there somewhere an option to enable DTW ? DTS is working fine....
There is a small bug which causes the boot animation to run really slow (like 1 fps) during booting. This issue is caused by a surfaceflinger patch I forgot to commit. Don't worry, the ROM runs fine.
I'm building RR and I have the same issue, but have a hard time finding a solution...would you be so kind and shed some light on me? I'm just starting rom dev.
The answer lies with LineageOS dev Z3DD3R.... I've asked him multiple times. No answer....
I've accepted to live with this bug.... I think you should as well.
Try asking him, if he does answer, let me know as well.
57% estimated capacity for a battery is really, really bad. Would suggest changing it. Almost certain you will get better SOT.Just installed this ROM on my Nexus 5 after my new phone broke. If the Nexus had better battery I'd almost prefer it to my new phone, thanks to this ROM.
- Battery is really bad? The phone never had a good battery and AccuBattery reports only 57% of design capacity usable, however 1h55m of screen on time still seems pretty low. Or am I just forgetting how bad the battery is
- I only have 1.5G /system and nano gapps didn't fit. Not a deal breaker, I'm fine with pico.
- Screen Cast crashes the device, at least with the one wireless projector I tried it with. Any idea why?
Setup: 1.5G /system from https://forum.xda-developers.com/go...ment/repartition-nexus-5-repartition-t3844395, crDroid 20200916, OpenGapps pico 2020/09/27
Thanks for the great work!
That's an answer I'd be interested in too, given that Google ended unlimited photo storage on 1st June 2021 except for older Pixel phones, which it will continue to support.