[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][DAVINCI] crDroid v7.2

snnkara

Nov 12, 2016
Anyone else had issue with dirty fingerprint sensor? I've never had problems before, worked for the initial setup but doesn't work to unlock the phone.

Thanks for the rom everything else is great!
I never issued that but the colour of the finger print light effecting its performance i think. If you changed the colour try the brightest one. I hope it helps you.

snnkara

Nov 12, 2016
Is there anybody having difficulties with the full screen YouTube videos when you are using guesture navigations? It is not a big issue but it can be a problem sometimes.

octopusmorgan

Jan 13, 2013
Anyone else had issue with dirty fingerprint sensor? I've never had problems before, worked for the initial setup but doesn't work to unlock the phone.

Thanks for the rom everything else is great!
I had that problem too, i disabled the option enable blur and DC dimming on display options and reboot, now works fine for me.
If you use the feature smart pixels disabled, it does not work if it is activated

Last edited:

Laker87

Apr 1, 2012
Kaluga
Update
  • Fixed bubbles
  • Fixed pickup sensor for ambient display
  • Fixed Google recorder
  • Fixed SystemUI crash
  • Reduced app label text size for 5x5 grid
  • Added Flipendo
  • Added pulse lightning for notifications
  • Added double tap to trigger doze
  • Added pulse audio equalizer on AOD
  • Added navigation mode settings
  • Battery idle drain optimization
  • Other minor fixes
  • Updated kernel

Skorvy

May 6, 2011
Work perfect on 9T. Clean install. Will report any of issues, and sent log if needed.

A day of use, all good for now. Only auto brightness is somehow rough.

No magisk, the banking apps work out of box. This is great one!

Anubiz_DK

Apr 27, 2015
Im loving this rom for over a month now,for which i really am thankful to the devs, however since the last version from the 26th, ive expirienced a random reboot, system bein unresponsive while in standby (ppl tried to call me and such but device was frozen till i restarted) and also very slow charging and overheating in charging.
So just wanna check if other ppl are having such issues or should i try a clean flash for the new 28th update.
PS sorry for the long post

FakedAce

Sep 7, 2010
Ghent
Rom feels really smooth, thanks Dev. Only problem I came across is when using gestures and toggle hide navbar, swiping from the edge to go back stops working.

Edit: you can hide it in the normal phone settings. This works