[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.0 [AOSP][2021-02-18]

Jakes4

Jun 23, 2012
I'm very happy with this rom, phone feels really snappy and being able to turn on the flashlight with the power button is a bonus. Only issue I had was Google setup keeps crashing after bootup but that might've been caused by the GAPPS package I flashed.

Overall great rom, thank you!

HuHangrui

Oct 24, 2018
I'm very happy with this rom, phone feels really snappy and being able to turn on the flashlight with the power button is a bonus. Only issue I had was Google setup keeps crashing after bootup but that might've been caused by the GAPPS package I flashed.

Overall great rom, thank you!
I flashed nikgapps 11 arm64 core , everything is fine with no error

HuHangrui

Oct 24, 2018
thanks, but the rom brick my device (user encryption) and when i format it it's a boot loop
thanks again i used nikgapps for another android 10 rom and it's awesome
I don't think it's the rom's issue, I'm not good at flashing but during several try on my willow(8t) I found that if u do the format (Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik) on firmware 12.0.1 there will be no problem,but if u do the format on 12.0.2 it will be ended up with lots of error messages and then after all the procedures u will have bootloop or corrupted system.Maybe u should choose another firmware version, go 12.0.1 like what I did instead cause this ROM don't have latest firmware requirement.But make sure u have logout all your accounts (Google,mi id etc)on ur device and make sure u have finished the first bootup setup.Im a noob but this actually works on my device after trying several times🤣🤣🤣🤣.Or maybe my 12.0.2 firmware have some problems.......