As you can easily read in forum rules the language to use is ENGLISH ONLY.
You have to flash Magisk before flashing kernelHi! Great rom but i have two issues:
-Installing the kernel of Picsel Experience i got "Error 1: no ramdisk found to unpack" on TWRP.
- I tried to use the multi-user feature but it lags A LOT on the second account. On the principal account works good.
Thanks for the support!
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
[LIST] New and refreshed UI New Customization app (previous named as DotExtras) Accent Overlay & RGB Picker Edge Lightning Battery Styles Battery Percentage Styles Clock Customization Traffic Indicator Battery Light Customizations QS Tiles title toggle QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent) QS Rows & Columns Customization New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews FOD recognition color picker Screen-Off FOD Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle) New Theme Manager Overlays based Accent Picker Material Palette Accent Picker Smart Accent Picker (find automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for light theme and vice-versa) Fonts, Icon Packs and Icon Shapes picker Other Extra Features Hold power to torch Double tap on statusbar and lockscreen to sleep Double tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display) Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture) Volume Panel position switch (right or left) Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large) Pocket Mode - avoid scree touches while the phone is in your pocket Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users) Lockscreen Media toggle Built-in Launcher Grid control MicroG support [CENTER] [/LIST]
Update is great, thanks!Update
Download it at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotos-downloads/files/dot11/davinci/
- Switched to upstreamed Arian's Kernel with a few extra features (Cyberbonk) such as Bright AOD, KCAL, etc.
- Switched to Libperfmgr power HAL
- Added Status bar brightness control (Requires a reboot to work)
- Added Data Usage to Quick Settings
- Fixed FOD Animations (The animations get correctly drawn behind the pressed icon, they will not go to max brightness during scanning, they do not cause SystemUI crash when spamming a FOD animation.)
- Screen Off FOD can now be used without ambient display
- Fixed 3 finger screenshot swipe
- Fixed Random SystemUI crashes when connecting to a Bluetooth device
- Apps will now get the correct Security Patch Level
- Fixed NPE on expanded notifications
- Fixed blank fluid clock preview
- Fixed BSODs when using DC Dimming
- Fixed OTA (Will work from next build onwards)