[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][GCAM][OnePlus 6T][11.0_r30] CherishOS [03/02/2021]

chandu dyavanapelli

Mar 30, 2019
Hyderabad

CherishOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. CherishOS is a reborn of pie based Dot-ExtendedOS.
Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

First Time Install / Clean Flash:
1. Have latest OOS 10.x flashed to both slots!!
2. Make sure you're running the latest TWRP
3. Boot into recovery
4. Flash BUILD.zip
5. Flash TWRP.zip
6. Wipe Cache
7. Format data
8. Reboot to recovery (optional)
9. Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
10. Reboot to system

Update / Dirty Flash:

1. Boot into recovery
2. Flash BUILD.zip
3. Flash TWRP.zip
4. Reboot to recovery (optional)
5. Flash Magisk.zip (optional)
6 Wipe Cache
7. Reboot to system

Download ROM

-Lineage OS
-AOSP
-MSM Xtended
-Pixel Experience
-Extended UI
-CrDroid ROM
-DotOS
-OctaviOS
-Others, I forgot to mention

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

CherishOS Source
Kernel Source
Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS

CherishOS for OnePlus 6T
Device: Fajita
Maintainer: Chandu
Build Type: Official
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.250
ROM Firmware Required: Latest OxygenOS Firmware
Based On: AOSP
Thanks Zahidm For Server

Android OS version:
Security patch level: February 2021
Build author:
ROM Developer: Hungphan2001
Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 2.2
SELinux Status: Enforcing
Release Date: 2021-01-11

Attachments

Last edited:

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
I mean if it works normally because in other rom you can't unlock the phone when you are hiding it 😄
The overscan API is gone in Android 11.
Nav bar hiding is not possible anymore without root.
You can use a magisk module or edit build.prop to hide the nav bar.
(I am not sure if it works with this specific ROM, as it causes issues in Evolution x, but works in Corvus. Just talking about ROMs by the same dev)

david72262

Jul 3, 2013
Oregon
I guess it's not work
You been busy building roms for the 6t thank you very much. If you want to dig into Verizon issues I would be happy to test for you, I am busy for a few days though, project it's going to take me till probably Wednesday to finish up but I may flash one of your ROMs Sunday night and send you logs, I suppose Verizon is she was the same on all of them so which one would you suggest me to flash to send you logs?

Tomkumato

Feb 2, 2018
You been busy building roms for the 6t thank you very much. If you want to dig into Verizon issues I would be happy to test for you, I am busy for a few days though, project it's going to take me till probably Wednesday to finish up but I may flash one of your ROMs Sunday night and send you logs, I suppose Verizon is she was the same on all of them so which one would you suggest me to flash to send you logs?
I could also test as well I am on Verizon and I can flash anytime I'm doing nothing.

Reactions: david72262

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
The overscan API is gone in Android 11.
Nav bar hiding is not possible anymore without root.
You can use a magisk module or edit build.prop to hide the nav bar.
(I am not sure if it works with this specific ROM, as it causes issues in Evolution x, but works in Corvus. Just talking about ROMs by the same dev)
What do you mean Nav Bar hiding isn't possible anymore? I'm literally using A11 right now... Zero Nav bar.

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Got it.
We are talking about 2 different things. I guess I should have been a bit more clear.
To use a third party gesture app like vivid or fng, the 2 or 3 button nav bar option needs to be selected, and then the nav bar disabled so these apps can function.
This was accomplished using the overscan API which has been deprecated in Android 11.

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
Got it.
We are talking about 2 different things. I guess I should have been a bit more clear.
To use a third party gesture app like vivid or fng, the 2 or 3 button nav bar option needs to be selected, and then the nav bar disabled so these apps can function.
This was accomplished using the overscan API which has been deprecated in Android 11.

Yeah, why would you just assume someone would know you're referring to use of a third party app. That's literally entirely different from a system UI setting you're talking about. Literally no one is going to be immediately like "Oh yeah he must be using third party gestures."

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Yeah, why would you just assume someone would know you're referring to use of a third party app. That's literally entirely different from a system UI setting you're talking about. Literally no one is going to be immediately like "Oh yeah he must be using third party gestures."
Who would think of hiding something that's not even visible?
With stock gestures, there really isn't a Navbar to hide.
Anyways. Thanks for your inputs.

Reactions: Jsilver73