#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
Telegram Lavender Support: https://telegram.me/bagualissonlavender
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (OrangeFox recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Format Data-yes and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the Firmware + ROM + Gapps + Magisk Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
- Enable Magisk Hide on magisk settings.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Use the last official magisk stable.
Firmware V12 Q Global
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
(mention all the devs who have contributed to your device tree, kernel, vendor, etc,
only mention the main ones though, probably the top four or so, otherwise this list will be a mile long unless if you're a huge kanger xD)
Contribute to PixysOS-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_sdm660 development by creating an account on GitHub.
ROM OS Version: 11.0 R
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.272 (neXus old v11)
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v4.0.8
Release Date: 12-06-2021