• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] LegionOS [14-10-2021]

Search This thread
6qCMrc2.png

LegionOS for Xiaomi Mi A1 [tissot]

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

What is this?
LegionOS is an AOSP based ROM

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration

CLEAN FLASH : (Clean Flash is Mandatory)
Reboot to recovery
Format data
Reboot to recovery
Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
Flash the latest build (may need to flash recovery)
Reboot to recovery
Flash GApps (on non Gapps build if needed)
Flash magisk (optional)
Reboot

Known issues:
You tell me

DOWNLOADS:
V3.14 VANILLA & GAPPS

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: v3.14
Stable Release Date: 2021-10-14

Credits
LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
Evolution-X (https://github.com/Evolution-X)

Last edited:
Changelog:

2021-06-28 : Initial release

2021-06-29 : Removed OPGallery and GCam to restore Legion prebuilt apps

2021-07-08 : Update to v3.11 LegionOS, changelog to come soon...

2021-07-15 : Late update for v3.11. See full changelog

2021-08-11 : Update to LegionOS 3.12, changelog here + Added Device Picture in about phone

2021-08-15 : Going Official :)

2021-09-23 : Update to v3.13 LegionOS
Rebased on LOS trees
Using EvolutionX kernel for best battery life & performance

2021-10-14: Update to v3.14 LegionOS
Drop overlay-lineage

Last edited:

Nazmul420

Jul 9, 2021
Nik Gapps install fail on Xiaomi A1 Tissot ,help me

6qCMrc2.png

Code:
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

What is this?

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration

CLEAN FLASH :
Reboot to recovery
Format data
Reboot to recovery
Reboot to recovery
Flash magisk (optional)
Reboot

Known issues:
Extreme Battery Saver
You tell me

DOWNLOADS:
V3.11 VANILLA
NikGapps

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: v3.11
Stable Release Date: 2021-07-08

@ndroidvn

Jan 30, 2012
I've tried to update from v3.12 to v3.13 by making a dirty flash but unsuccessful.

What I did were:
(1) reboot to TWRP
(2) flash v3.13 zip firmware
(3) flash TWRP

Please help me.

oriolfda

Aug 6, 2018
I have installed this ROM via clean install from TWRP (wipe, format, install ROM, install TWRP, boot to recovery, install magisk). Everything works fine, except I cannot connect to wifi with authentication (open wifi works, but wifi's with password don't). I've checked other ROMs (LineageOS 18.1 unnoficial, CRDROID 7) and I have the same problem in all this roms.

Does anybody face similar problem with android 11 ROM? In my previous LineageOS 17.1 worked well. Many thanks in advance.

I have installed this ROM via clean install from TWRP (wipe, format, install ROM, install TWRP, boot to recovery, install magisk). Everything works fine, except I cannot connect to wifi with authentication (open wifi works, but wifi's with password don't). I've checked other ROMs (LineageOS 18.1 unnoficial, CRDROID 7) and I have the same problem in all this roms.

Does anybody face similar problem with android 11 ROM? In my previous LineageOS 17.1 worked well. Many thanks in advance.
That's weird, I don't have any issue and that and I think nobody had since I never had that issue report. Did you tried with other wifi network ? What is the issue exactly ? you are able to enter password but it refuse to connect ?

oriolfda

Aug 6, 2018
That's weird, I don't have any issue and that and I think nobody had since I never had that issue report. Did you tried with other wifi network ? What is the issue exactly ? you are able to enter password but it refuse to connect ?
Thanks for your reply. I can choose WiFi network and enter the password. Then it tries to connect but "Cannot connect to WiFi network. Check your password and try again".
The WiFi network is OK as I can connect from others devices.
If I open a guest WiFi network without authentication in my router I can connect. I have tried a guest WiFi network with authentication with easy password to test and cannot connect. So it seems the problem is my device cannot authenticate in any ROM. May I have mess something in vendor partition or something like that? I'm just guessing.

oriolfda

Aug 6, 2018
Today I'm at work and I am able to connect to a protected WiFi. So the issue is with my home WiFi network. I don't know what can avoid my phone to connect as others devices connect fine. Thanks for the help!

oriolfda

Aug 6, 2018
Problem solved. I'm so embarrassed to say that it was a simple password issue. Sorry to bother you and thank you so much for your help. I much appreciate it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6qCMrc2.png

Code:

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

CLEAN FLASH : (Clean Flash is Mandatory)
    Reboot to recovery
    Format data
    Reboot to recovery
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash magisk (optional)
    Reboot

Known issues:
    You tell me

DOWNLOADS:
    V3.14 VANILLA & GAPPS

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: v3.14
    Stable Release Date: 2021-10-14

Credits
    LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
    Evolution-X (https://github.com/Evolution-X)
    Tissot is currently my main phone so I will keep updating it when new LegionOS is released ;)
    Update 3.12 is arrived :D