[EOL][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

• Thread starter Deleted member 7280252
  • Start date
Search This thread

debby_

Jan 14, 2011
Download an app that allows you to see the amps/volts being pumped into the phone. Haven't tried under 18.1, but 17.1 never said it was Dash charging but it was.
Hey, I got a charging problem too. sometimes it doesn't pour a dash charger or a decent one. it happens at random. it's after restart.

luckiKA

Apr 10, 2021
thanks to all your efforts keep getting lineage better and up to date!
I'm struggling at the moment with the internet connection. browser is working fine, but system time is not getting updated and system updater can't find an internet connection.
I did a clean installation / no update.
Any Ideas?

diziet_sma

Feb 19, 2015
One plus 5 - latest update 12/04:
no reboot to recovery option
setting ringtones from the music app cause it to freeze
setting ringtones from the phone app, some mp3 files don't show up - all files that I used as ringtones under 17.1

diziet

humpty321

Jun 12, 2015
Today after my cheeseburger was connected to the charger for hours and did not charge at all I discovered this message "Plugged in, can't charge at the moment":
IMG_20210413_204323.jpg

I'm on 18.1 for a few days now. Never saw such a message before. I rebooted the phone whithout disconnecting the charger and now it Dash-charged nicely. That is why I think the cause of this strange behaviour is in the OS.
Anyone else?

mgmeulen

Jul 27, 2015
Today after my cheeseburger was connected to the charger for hours and did not charge at all I discovered this message "Plugged in, can't charge at the moment":View attachment 5278115

I'm on 18.1 for a few days now. Never saw such a message before. I rebooted the phone whithout disconnecting the charger and now it Dash-charged nicely. That is why I think the cause of this strange behaviour is in the OS.
Anyone else?
Same here. Happened three times since I'm on 18.1. In all three occurences I plugged in the charger directly after I had a usb audio dac connected while using the usb audio player pro app. I use this dac and app regularly and normally the phone charges fine afterwards, so not sure if there is any relation.

For the rest very happy with 18.1!

Solidgrue

Jun 26, 2010
I'm noticing an IPv6 problem over WiFi. My home LAN has a Tunnelbroker IPv6 prefix. The router broadcasts a Route Avertisement (RA) packet every 30 seconds. All the other v6 enabled devices on my LAN are picking it up, including other Android devices on 9 and 10.

This device, OP5T (dumpling) on 18.1 picks up the advertisement and an IPv6 address when it connects to the WiFi, but then drops it after about 30 seconds. This used to work under 17.1, but it seems to have stopped since I upgraded.

Of course, my LTE network interface is picking up its IPv6 assignment and holding it, so its not platform-wide. That other Androids are also working has me thinking its the new wifi stack on the 5t.

Any suggestions on where to look next?

edit to add: I just noticed the WiFi advanced screen refreshes real time, and that the IPv6 addresses are appearing for 30 seconds, disappearing for 10 seconds, and then reappearing. I looke at the firewall rules for IPv6 and I see some odd terms that seem to drop packets talking to the prefix picked up thru RA. Is this intended?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7280252

Today after my cheeseburger was connected to the charger for hours and did not charge at all I discovered this message "Plugged in, can't charge at the moment":View attachment 5278115

Anyone else?

Same here. Happened three times since I'm on 18.1. In all three occurences I plugged in the charger directly after I had a usb audio dac connected while using the usb audio player pro app. I use this dac and app regularly and normally the phone charges fine afterwards, so not sure if there is any relation.

For the rest very happy with 18.1!
Issue was caused by CAF change in kernel a while back.
It should be fixed in next weekly.

djlooka

Sep 15, 2011
desperatenerd.wordpress.com
I finally upgraded to 18.1 from LineageOS 16 and am very happy with it.
The only thing I can't find is how to turn off the capacitive buttons' backlight.
Can anyone enlighten me (pun intended)?

Top Liked Posts