[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1[X00P][MSM8937]

Search This thread

Black Boy

Oct 2, 2012
I just wanna say whoever that still has this phone should install this rom! It's amazing!
It's like I got a new phone! 😍

Reactions: iamsaalim

The Dark Dev

Jul 6, 2021
Asus ZenFone Max M1
Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
GPS

Known issues :
you tell.

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to recovery
Wipe System, Vendor
Format Data (type yes)
Flash the build
Flash Gapps (Optional)
Reboot

Downloads :
Grab ur build : Link

Firmware : Pie

XDA:DevDB Information

LineageOS, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max M1

Contributors
iamsaalim
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_asus_msm8937

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
ROM Firmware Required: Pie firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Testing
Nightly Release Date: 2021-12-13

Created 2021-12-13
Last Updated 2021-12-13
INTERNET is not working plzzz fix.

Radityaargap

Dec 12, 2015
Yogyakarta
does this rom have rounded corners? because as you all know this phone's corners aren't actually round. the screen simply looks horrible without them. if not then i'm just gonna stay on stock rom.

ballabarry

Apr 6, 2022
I installed this rom but there is no sound when watching YT. There are still some games that can't start, can anyone help me?

• Love
Reactions: nkffi9k8d

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2

yojejdzx457

Jul 14, 2021
I just installed this exactly as per installation guide and my phone has gone into boot loop (Phone turns on, Android & Asus logos appear, then phone restarts). Has anyone else run into this, or has any idea how to resolve it? On Reddit someone said there is a 'minimum firmware requirement'. Is it true, and if yes, what is it?

I just installed this exactly as per installation guide and my phone has gone into boot loop (Phone turns on, Android & Asus logos appear, then phone restarts). Has anyone else run into this, or has any idea how to resolve it? On Reddit someone said there is a 'minimum firmware requirement'. Is it true, and if yes, what is it?
Just flash pie firmware from installation guide then install ROM and Gapps, that will resolve ur issue

Iam on latest bulid but Iam having trouble on Volte, or in LTE calls are not connecting. If I set the network to auto its switching to 2g during calls but if I set it to "LTE only" calls arenot coming? tried re flashing and network reset still same issues persists with Airtel and Jio networks. Any solutions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This phone is no longer supported (commit, reddit) and builds will eventually removed from LOS' website.

Here's a copy of the last build in case someone needs it in the future:

- ROM: lineage-18.1-20220825-nightly-X00P-signed.zip (sha256)
    - Recovery: lineage-18.1-20220825-recovery-X00P.img (sha256)

All builds currently available for download have been archived here.
    Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS

Known issues :
    you tell.

Instructions :
    Download the latest build.
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe System, Vendor
    Format Data (type yes)
    Flash the build
    Flash Gapps (Optional)
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Grab ur build : Link

Firmware : Pie

XDA:DevDB Information

LineageOS, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max M1

Contributors
    iamsaalim
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_asus_msm8937

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
    ROM Firmware Required: Pie firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Testing
    Nightly Release Date: 2021-12-13

Created 2021-12-13
    Last Updated 2021-12-13
    Thread updated with new build with some more sepolicy fixes
    I know I'm not in my forums but I did did work for the Motorola 8937/8917 and it shouldn't be too much more than a kernel/kernel modules swap
    looks like its the problem with the build. I too have a similar issue. Iam planning to flash it again with pixel experience unofficial build, Lets see. If u find any solution on this Volte let me know.
    I flashed another Lineage fork that claims to support VoLTE (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...18-1-x00p-zb555kl-zb556kl-18-12-2021.4224363/) but it's not working for me either.