[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1[X01AD]

Search This thread

Leon0502

Sep 5, 2021
I've found some issues
1. The audio output is very low as compared to android 9 that I was using before.
2. Whenever I connect my phone to bluetooth speaker or headphones the Wi-Fi fluctuates, it keeps disconnecting and connecting until I turn-off bluetooth. This was not happening before.
3. Whenever I watch videos on YouTube at first after clicking on the video the audio output is decently loud as it should be but whenever I do double tap to skip forward or backward or just point to the time from where I want to watch the video from, the audio output decreases to the level that I mentioned on 1st point.

Aug 9, 2021
I've found some issues
1. The audio output is very low as compared to android 9 that I was using before.
2. Whenever I connect my phone to bluetooth speaker or headphones the Wi-Fi fluctuates, it keeps disconnecting and connecting until I turn-off bluetooth. This was not happening before.
3. Whenever I watch videos on YouTube at first after clicking on the video the audio output is decently loud as it should be but whenever I do double tap to skip forward or backward or just point to the time from where I want to watch the video from, the audio output decreases to the level that I mentioned on 1st point.
I didn't experienced these issues, the ROM is perfectly stable, and I'm also using so much Bluetooth devices, such as speakers or headphones...
And the 3rd issue, I didn't experienced that too, meaning, sound is perfect...

My only issue at all ROMs I've tried in this phone was losing sound...
The only solution for this issue is, whenever you reboot the phone into a recovery, you need to restart your phone 3-7 times (lol)

Maybe you are using old releases of Lineage for X01AD

iamsaalim

Recognized Developer
i am
I've found some issues
i am currently listening to songs while on wifi and it is very fine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All links work fine.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    DT2W
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS