• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] MSM-Xtended Project

Search This thread

roukr

Oct 12, 2007
Try to change display size.
Icon is not centered on with "Default" or bigger size. Smaller one works fine.
Maybe, it'll be fixed soon.

Confirmed. Smaller Display Size shows it correctly.

Ome more thing, i had some issue with the display brightness on direct sun ..... the display could not set correct brightness and was totally dark....i could see that the brightness values above 90% made display readable again, ended at 100%.....

Something like this reports users in other Vladsors rom - AICP.....

Just to test, you need some real ourdoor sunny conditions.....otherwise it works fine.

Master_T

May 11, 2011
I'm trying out this ROM, it seems nice, however I have an issue and a question:
-Issue: I cannot configure voice match (i.e.: saying "ok google" to invoke the assistant) on this rom. When I try to enable it, it shows a loading screen with "please wait" but nothing happens. Is it just me? Is it working for you guys?
-Question: does this ROM have options to configure long-press actions for navbar buttons? I can't find it anywhere... is it just not supported? I find it strange, it's been years since I saw a custom ROM that didn't have this feature... am I just not looking in the right place?

Master_T

May 11, 2011
Also found another annoying issue: sometimes when I turn on the screen after not using the device for a bit the UI is frozen (doesn't respond to touches) and the only solutions is rebooting... any way to avoid this?

Reactions: bruciato

Lermite

Dec 29, 2018
Saint Gervais d'Auvergne
Waking up by double tap stops working

I've already complained that waking up the phone with a double tap anywhere sometimes stops working.
When that happens, I have to use the power button to wake it up then the double tap works again.

Since I disabled X-Tensions > System > Pocket detection, this issue seems to be gone. I didn't got it once.
Instead, I use an Automate flow to keep my phone locked when it's in a pocket.

It means this bug is probably related to the feature "Pocket detection" , perhaps because a too lazy proximity sensor or something like that.

realista87

Sep 3, 2011
marche
Fix for MSM-Xtended v11.5
Updated kernel
AOD brightness is now adjustable (maximum brightness, current adjusts to lighting when turned off)
Setting the brightness to 0 produces a FOD when the screen is off
excuse me, could u explain me better what do u mean with "Setting the brightness to 0 produces a FOD when the screen is off" ? maybe that we can have an invisible fingerprint on display? a fingerprint printed on the screen that is actually 100% with pixels off, but when i touch the screen i dont need to double tap but i can single tap the point the reader is located and it will instantly unlock?

VladSor

Sep 8, 2017
excuse me, could u explain me better what do u mean with "Setting the brightness to 0 produces a FOD when the screen is off" ? maybe that we can have an invisible fingerprint on display? a fingerprint printed on the screen that is actually 100% with pixels off, but when i touch the screen i dont need to double tap but i can single tap the point the reader is located and it will instantly unlock?

yes

bruciato

Nov 20, 2009
Cinisello Balsamo
Also found another annoying issue: sometimes when I turn on the screen after not using the device for a bit the UI is frozen (doesn't respond to touches) and the only solutions is rebooting... any way to avoid this?

I found a solution when happens to me:when the screen is off, keep a finger touching the screen and push multiple times the power button, after that you will be able again to use the screen.

dabee

Feb 9, 2012
I'm loving Xtended as my daily but is there any way to fix Wifi consistently not working after the phone sleeps for a period of time?

Still shows as connected to router but no actual internet connectivity until wifi is switched off and back on again.

If anyone knows a way to fix this please share :)

Badis st

Aug 28, 2016
I'm loving Xtended as my daily but is there any way to fix Wifi consistently not working after the phone sleeps for a period of time?

Still shows as connected to router but no actual internet connectivity until wifi is switched off and back on again.

If anyone knows a way to fix this please share :)

I've been using msm since it's first release and i never faced such problem
Are u using other tweaks or magisk modules or kevs tweaks ?

VladSor

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Here is the new Update of MSM Xtended XQ-v12.0 with Fixes & more feature addition:-

Device Changelog: Click HERE

ROM Changelog : Click HERE

Download ROM : MSM Xtended XQ-v12.0 for davinci

Open Gapps -: OpenGapps Nano Latest Android 10.0 Build

Clean Flash is highly recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well. Remember to flash Gapps & Magisk while both kind of flashing.
Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.

Best Regards
Team-Xtended

komakino76

Feb 1, 2011
Huawei P30 Pro
Clean flash new version and i have a problem with fingerprint sensor. It won't let me register fingerprints other than setup wizard. And those that i've managed to register(2) don't work afterwards. It just says "fingerprint not recognized"...

Top Liked Posts