[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] MSM-Xtended Project

Search This thread

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the android 11 rom.

Can anybody tell me how I can disable the Mac Randomization in android 11? In android 10 there was an option, in android 11 I cant find one.

And first feedback:
As like any other Android 11 rom I have the following issues:
- Fingerprint login doesnt work with all apps (for example it isnt working with PayPal, Bitwarden,...)
- Bitwarden keeps crashing
- Mac Randimization is gone to turn off?
- Stock launcher get buggy sometimes
- TWRP cant decrypt PIN

Badis st

Aug 28, 2016
Unfortunately, Magisk 20.4 makes Xtended-XR-v1.0-davinci-OFFICIAL-GAPPS-20201012 unable to boot: the MI logo shows up, is replaced by a black screen for a short amount of time, goes back, in a loop.

Magisk 20.4 was never meant for android 11..
To have a functional magisk in R follow this tutorial :
Flash this magisk version first : https://fex.net/s/cofvaf6
And then flash latest magisk 21.0 : https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v21.0/Magisk-v21.0.zip
Reboot :)

realista87

Sep 3, 2011
marche
in XR changelog i see
"2) Buttons
a) Volume Button Options
b) Button Customizations (Long Press, Double Press, etc.)"

they added on android 11, really? on v13 this option is not present.....

Lermite

Dec 29, 2018
Saint Gervais d'Auvergne
Phone's coma

I have a troublesome issue with Xtended-XR-v1.0-davinci-OFFICIAL-GAPPS-20201012

Sometimes, when I unlock my phone, it acts like it just booted. It shows "Phone is starting" them all the widget has to be loaded again.
That doesn't happen each time I lock my phone but it has already happened several times.

It's like the phone goes in so deep sleep that it's almost shut down.

That's troublesome because it prevents all the apps to works, including the alarm clock, the email client, the messages and probably all the phone basic features.

I have already disable every available battery saving options but I couldn't find "Aggressive battery saver" and I guess it could be enabled by default.

This buggy behavior isn't related to the time the phone is locked: from a few minutes to several hours.

Lermite

Dec 29, 2018
Saint Gervais d'Auvergne
AFWall+ doesn't work

Another issue: AFFWall+ that uses iptables to filtrer the networks access doesn't work anymore.
Aplying its rules seems to go fine but none is really applied: all the apps still have a full access to Internet.

I'm aware this issue can comes from the app and not the rom, but as it's even more troublesome than the coma-like behavior of my phone instead of the usual lock, I have no choice but to downgrade to MSM XQ v13 :crying:

Badis st

Aug 28, 2016
Another issue: AFFWall+ that uses iptables to filtrer the networks access doesn't work anymore.
Aplying its rules seems to go fine but none is really applied: all the apps still have a full access to Internet.

I'm aware this issue can comes from the app and not the rom, but as it's even more troublesome than the coma-like behavior of my phone instead of the usual lock, I have no choice but to downgrade to MSM XQ v13 :crying:

Look at your dms

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone