[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP] [16-12-2021]

Search This thread

Pimaxxx98

Dec 4, 2020
Original camera program is not good
i tried to try other camera apps, like open camera, google camera... but it doesn't work,
Please show me how to fix it

Pimaxxx98

Dec 4, 2020
Thank you, but i don't install it, don't open
Screenshot_20211123-094314.png

conmale311

Apr 8, 2022
I stucked at TWRP after install rom and reboot

Device after reboot and load twrp and stuck at here

My twrp 3.2.3-1227 LR.team used to falsh eu room before. Thanks!

dbjungle

Jul 4, 2009
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
I stucked at TWRP after install rom and reboot

Device after reboot and load twrp and stuck at here

My twrp 3.2.3-1227 LR.team used to falsh eu room before. Thanks!
I've been using this ROM for about 5 months now. I think I flashed the latest stable Xiaomi stock MIUI ROM via fastboot before I installed. This was back in February so you can try whatever stock MIUI would have been released back then. Then follow the steps and it should be pretty straight forward. You may have some out of date TWRP or firmware that's causing you problems. There is a specific TWRP linked in the main post. It's not the LR Team one.

conmale311

Apr 8, 2022
I've been using this ROM for about 5 months now. I think I flashed the latest stable Xiaomi stock MIUI ROM via fastboot before I installed. This was back in February so you can try whatever stock MIUI would have been released back then. Then follow the steps and it should be pretty straight forward. You may have some out of date TWRP or firmware that's causing you problems. There is a specific TWRP linked in the main post. It's not the LR Team one.
Thanks but I resolved this problem by go to a repair store =))

Warren_Orange

Jun 2, 2011
Hi.

Just bought a Mi 8 SE 2nd hand. Can I jump from fake ROM MIUI GLOBAL 9.5.8.0 (Android 8.1) to this ROM (obviously after flashing TWRP etc.)?

Top Liked Posts