Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Plus Ui for Redmi Note 10 (mojito / sunny)

Search This thread

manu6669

Jul 11, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Those who have tried the latest 3.7 Version of Pixel Plus UI for RN10. Can you guys please share your thoughts on it?
I haven't tried pixel plus UI previous versions
But I downloaded 3.7 today
I use mobile data and my net speed fell to half of usual speed (it's not network provider probelm I have tried on other device)
Background apps gets killed the moment you leave them..... I play genshin impact when I started downloading in game data and then went to check messages on whatsapp
Then I realised background downloading is not working .....app started again
I could download game data in background in miui , pixel experience and other custom roms
But not working in this rom for genshin(haven't tried with other games but pubg can download data in background, tried countless times still not working with genshin tho)
Settings crashes
Atleast UI is good

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
I haven't tried pixel plus UI previous versions
But I downloaded 3.7 today
I use mobile data and my net speed fell to half of usual speed (it's not network provider probelm I have tried on other device)
Background apps gets killed the moment you leave them..... I play genshin impact when I started downloading in game data and then went to check messages on whatsapp
Then I realised background downloading is not working .....app started again
I could download game data in background in miui , pixel experience and other custom roms
But not working in this rom for genshin(haven't tried with other games but pubg can download data in background, tried countless times still not working with genshin tho)
Settings crashes
Atleast UI is good
Yeah, I'm too waiting for Crdroid to implement camera fix. Crdroid seems to be the most stable in terms of everything else with all the extra features. Pixel Experience Plus is also stable but doesn't have much feature as Crdroid.

I don't use mobile data so I haven't noticed the bug you mentioned. Setting crashes for me too in Pixel Plus UI.But, I am going to use Pixel Plus UI until the video bug is fixed in Crdroid and then I'm switching again for sure.

manu6669

Jul 11, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Yeah, I'm too waiting for Crdroid to implement camera fix. Crdroid seems to be the most stable in terms of everything else with all the extra features. Pixel Experience Plus is also stable but doesn't have much feature as Crdroid.

I don't use mobile data so I haven't noticed the bug you mentioned. Setting crashes for me too in Pixel Plus UI.But, I am going to use Pixel Plus UI until the video bug is fixed in Crdroid and then I'm switching again fo

I don't use mobile data so I haven't noticed the bug you mentioned. Setting crashes for me too in Pixel Plus UI.But, I am going to use Pixel Plus UI until the video bug is fixed in Crdroid and then I'm switching again for sure.
I should try CrDroid too

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10

Abdullah.Csit

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
I don't know I tried the Pixel Plus UI Rom for a while but the video recording bug is still present for me.

I am using this Gcam Version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gr3fhpkc2s5aty2/MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1f_MGC.apk/file

Maybe it has to do with the Gcam Version? But I didn't bother to check and switched to Crdroid since Pixel Plus UI is still riddled with bugs mostly.

Well, did You make a reboot after first boot of new build ?
I'm using BSG cam

Ahmed251

Jul 17, 2021
Redmi Note 10
No major bugs except what you mentioned.

everything fine, battery backup good & performance good.

you will notice some lagging on first boot just change the wallpaper to static then you will be fine.

regards 👍
I flashed this rom like 4 days ago working pretty good for me but have some bugs that I faced like (Quick torch) won't work on lockscreen and sometimes device would stuck at (Phone is starting) after reboot especially when you have enabled Force FP authentication until you won't put password manually otherwise everything working perfectly fine!
Thanks 😊

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

foReqPr.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

GmPdZBS.png

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

IVvuDEK.png

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & Lead Developer
    - Saurav - Co-Lead & Project Manager
    - Smokey - Core Developer & Support Team
    - Victor - Core Developer
    - Sarthak Roy - Project Coordinator & Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

xTx1CqW.png

Code:
    Statusbar :
    Introduce VoLTE & VoWiFi icons picker
    OOS Styled Network Traffic Activity Indicator
    Hiding Statusbar on the lock screen
    Show 4G Instead of LTE toggle

Quick settings :
    Added Daily Data usage on the left side of QS
    Useful new tiles like sync, Data Switch, AOD, etc
    Require unlocking QS tiles
    WIFI/NFC, Mobile Data, Bluetooth Panel instead of full Settings

Themes :
    Redesign Settings Homepage Header
    Settings: Implement Miui Inspired Custom Headers
    Bring back Gaming mode with dynamic mode
    Added ShapeShift Volume Panel Style
    Added PixelPlusUI Specific Lockscreen Clock
    Redesign QS Expanded Clock
    Introduce Android 12 Style Switches
    Clocks: Add Android S Clocks
    Implement Dynamic Volte/VoWifi Icon back again
    PixelPlusUI Paper App
    Pixel Theme Picker
    More color accents, clocks, and fonts
    Introduce 404 IDE Clock, Sammy highlight clock, Divided Lines Clock, MNML Clock, Fluid lock screen clock, SFUNY clock, etc in Display/Style and Wallpapers

Hardware Buttons :
    Advance Restart
    Expanded volume panel
    Power Menu Customizations
    Disabled Annoying Emergency button in power menu
    Added Screen OFF Animation

Navigation :
    Navigation bar layout invertion
    Introduce HW Keys backlight & brightness control

Notifications :
    Allow suppressing notifications sound/vibration if the screen is ON
    Gaming mode
    Add unlinked ringtone and notification volumes
    Incall vibration options
    Heads-up & Less boring heads-up

Gestures :
    3-finger screenshot gesture
    Added Long Screenshot
    Double-tap to sleep on the status bar and lock screen
    Statusbar brightness control

Security & Safety :
    Added System App Lock
    FaceUnlock on OFFICIAL
    App Data Restrictions using wifi data VPN
    Protect sensitive info on the About device
    Added Smart Charging
    Added Smart Cut Off

Settings :
    Introduce Android 12 Style Search bar
    OOS Inspired Battery Meter view
    OOS Inspired Storage tab
    Brand New Qs Panel Look
    Brand New PixelPlusUI info in about device

Extra :
    Support for internal audio recording
    Pixel Charger Animation
    Implement cutout force fullscreen
    Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation

Miscellaneous :
    Pixel 5 Goodies
    OTA Updates
    Handpicked Wallpapers
    Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, etc translations

OUrMFhs.png

SourceForge! [ TAP HERE ]

aNanj7v.png

DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP
    OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE

pmZkslu.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Take a backup.
    - Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Vendor
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash Magisk [OPTIONAL]
    - Reboot :p

DIRTY FLASH :
    - Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash Magisk [OPTIONAL]
    - Wipe Cache
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Wide And Macro In Anx
    You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

a6njYr9.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Havoc-OS
    - AOSPA
    - Octavi-OS
    - Wave-Project
    - ShapeShiftOS
    - Project-404

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Logo and Banners
    - Virendra

mzlfqhe.png

- Android OS version: 11.0
    - Security patch: September 2021
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Arya1230
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 10
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Mojito/Sunny

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

tRCvd6U.jpg

---------- DONATION LINKS ----------

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Co-Lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : dwarmachine24@paytm
    GPAY UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi

PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

I have a few questions about this ROM:

Is Pixel Plus UI based on Pixel Experience? I see that Pixel Plus UI has released the August update for mojito while Pixel Experience hasn't.
    Both are AOSP based rom
    Do OTA updates work or do I have to download and flash each update manually?
    "OTA will be pushed after 20 of every month as no one donates so we have to completely depend on pling for server/site/hosting maintenance cost !! If any community supports rom enough OTA will be Pushed Immediately for that community. Hope you guys understand."
    - from ppui telegram channel
    yes
    Which camera app is included? I've heard that the default app isn't good for this device, so I'm wondering if this ROM includes another app already.
    ANX camera 185R
    Feedback: https://ppui.site/device/mojito contains a "Device Changelog" link but that GitHub repo has no changelog for mojito. However, the download link has a changelog tab. Maybe the link can be changed.

Thanks for maintaining this ROM.
    You should read more. Everything was already written.
    I have a few questions about this ROM:

Is Pixel Plus UI based on Pixel Experience? I see that Pixel Plus UI has released the August update for mojito while Pixel Experience hasn't.

Do OTA updates work or do I have to download and flash each update manually?

Are Gapps included?

Which camera app is included? I've heard that the default app isn't good for this device, so I'm wondering if this ROM includes another app already.

Feedback: https://ppui.site/device/mojito contains a "Device Changelog" link but that GitHub repo has no changelog for mojito. However, the download link has a changelog tab. Maybe the link can be changed.

Thanks for maintaining this ROM.
    he's telling you:
    "reboot recovery to switch to the updated slot"
    In other words:
    "In fastboot with the command fastboot --set-active=a or fastboot --set-active=b (the opposite slot from the running slot) swap to the other slot and then restart recovery.
    Swapping slots in TWRP doesn't work!
    What's different between this ROM and Pixel Experience ?
    More Customisations And Other Features, Better Ui... Watch Youtube Videos If You Want To Know More