[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][POCO X3]CORVUS-OS v14.5-Mutate[SURYA/KARNA][22.02.2021]

prnoiax

Jan 6, 2021
Hello, I'd like to report a bug. I've been using the rom for a few days and everything works perfectly. However, I've noticed that from time to time my device reboots itself (it had never happened before). I've seen it happen twice now, but it could have been more than that. The first time was during yesterday's afternoon, and the second this morning when I tried to unlock it with my fingerprint but a message on the lock screen said that after a reboot it was necessary to type in the password again. It would seem that it reboots itself after some hours but I have no clue as to why it happens.
recently i got the same bug about phone rebooting itself. it always happen whenever i put my phone away and try to use fingerprint it always say that i need to use password after restart. is it a bug or what?

Reactions: F776

raixa

Jan 12, 2013
Hi.

I'm using your rom and I have to say it works really good. Thank you very much for your work on this. It's way better than stock.

In order to update do you need to wipe data or only flash and wipe cash?

Thank you

Mrrobot2

Jan 25, 2021
please i have question can i root the beta version ? because when i download zip file of magisk an try to install it into orange fox its seem error install.

RalphMalph

Oct 2, 2007
Just out of curiosity...anyone here has Dolby Atmos mod installed with no problems on this rom?
I am now on ArrowOS but have brightness problems and 3.5 audioplug not working