[ROM] [11.0] [OFFICIAL] Project Sakura [ARM64] [Galaxy A20]

Search This thread

IamTheBRAVE

• Updated through sakura updater.
    1st try: downloded and flashed rom and rebooted (didn't notice magisk installing). Result: bootloop.
    2nd try: manually located update file, flashed manually after wiping caches. Magisk detected stock boot and patched. I wiped caches, rebooted. Result: bootloop.
    3rd try: deleted all instances of gapps in data/app and data/data (quick fix as i didn't have gapps or backup handy) reflashed, rebooted. Result: booted ok.

Ota updater should account for people having flashed gapps after initial installed rom. At least warn them to have to flash gapps afterwards.
    Thanks for this rom. It's the most stable A11. I don't dare try your other Eureka Roms although i'm tempted 😛

Legend650

Apr 7, 2020

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.​

disclaimer.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."​

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash.
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Flash arm64 Gapps (Optional)
    -Reboot​

download.png

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest
    -Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM​

source.png

support.png

Join :- Official Support Group for A20

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

Donate
    If you like our work then please consider donating. It helps us to pay server to build roms :)
    PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/chaturbaij

View attachment 5256089
    - Smart Charging
    - IMS (Volte, ...)
    - Bluetooth calls

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for a20
    Device:
    Samsung Galaxy A20
    Maintainer: @Chatur2709
    Build Type: Official

Contributors
    Eureka team for trees and kernel
    Kernel Source: Eureka kernel source

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.y
    Based On: LineageOS 18.1

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 5.R
    SELinux Status: Enforcing
    Initial Release Date: 2021-03-08
    Latest Update Release Date: 2021-04-06
    Does it has magisk pre installed?
    Which kernel is present in rom?
    Do it support VoLTE?
    I also read that a OTA updates give bootloops if gapps are installed.Is it true?
    I really want to install this os but am little curious about its stability

KineSight

• Jan 15, 2017
    Samsung Galaxy A20
    Does it has magisk pre installed?
    Which kernel is present in rom?
    Do it support VoLTE?
    I also read that a OTA updates give bootloops if gapps are installed.Is it true?
    I really want to install this os but am little curious about its stability
    Yes. But you may need to download and install over the currently installed one.
    Eureka Kernel.
    Don't use OTA, just backup data partition in TWRP and restore when flashing update.
    ROM is very stable - has been my daily for a month now.

Reactions: Chatur27

jsav96

Apr 26, 2021
    Great rom. I have one question tho, is it possible to move apps from internal to external storage?, the option doens't shows up on the menu like in other roms.

shnk_reddy

Feb 9, 2017
    Looks interesting
    Hey i am currently running one of your ROMs, i am currently backing it up so i don't know the exact version, but i think it was limit OS, so i was wondering if there is some kernel change i need to do before flashing? i remember that i was told not to update magisk, so i think it's some other kernel than the normal one so will this run on your kernel? i think it was minh something
    Thank You

Faize_Lohar

• Sep 2, 2015
    karachi
    i have install nikgapps basic and nothing is syncing contacts calls nothing only people data is sync in the options i tried remove and readd the account restart device result is same. i want to ask if i install stock over this one will it be bootoop?

Faize_Lohar

• Sep 2, 2015
    karachi
    I have found some bugs in this room. Rom is very smooth but sometimes home screen touch give me menu instead of single touch and screen kinda lock with it can't open menu or so until I lock the phone and unlock it again. Tile Position get reset when I restart the phone keyboard is not working but I cannot set any setting whenever I click on any setting the menu disappear. I had installed nikgapps pico version first and then I override it with the stock version because contact was not synchronising.

CawfeeOG

May 3, 2021
    Another issue I am having is after flashing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip from TWRP, I still l cannot move any apps over to my external SD card with this ROM, am I doing something wrong here?

CawfeeOG

May 3, 2021
    Have you enabled Magisk Hide in The Magisk App Settings ? If yes, then there's a chance that another one of the mods that you are using is causing it to fail.
    Fresh install as of yesterday, no mods.
    I didn't know I had to enable that in the Magisk settings, but it works now with success. Big thanks!

Now, to solve this issue with my external SD card and then I'll be 100% satisfied

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone