- Mar 21, 2020
Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
Just flash and enjoy...
Founder & Lead Developer:
DevOPS & Scaling:
If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.
UPI: [email protected]
Download ROM: https://havoc-os.com/device#sofiar
About Havoc-OS: https://havoc-os.com
Recovery: Vache's unofficial TWRP
Official Havoc-OS Telegram Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
Official Rav/Sofia-R-P Havoc-OS Telegram Group: https://t.me/+ioAiJwr1DKZiMjJl
Havoc-OS Announcements Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
Code Review: https://review.havoc-os.com
1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
• FM Radio doesn't work
• USB tethering doesn't work on first boot
• Must use android 10 vendor like other sofiar roms
• Android Auto doesn't work on android 10 vendor
• Stylus actions dies between reboots, just open it within settings
Havoc-OS, ROM for Rav/Sofia-R-P(commonly shortened to sofiar)
Devices: Sofiap (Moto G Stylus/G Pro), Sofia/Sofiar (Moto G Power/G⁸ Power), and Rav (Moto G⁸/G Fast)
Build Type: Official
- Vache: The initial device and vendor tree
- Beetle84: Giving me a ton of help