• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0] OmniROM for Raphael [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
1608750230659.png

OmniROM 11 Official for Redmi K20 Pro and Mi 9T Pro

Disclaimer
#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
*/

Download official builds: https://dl.omnirom.org/raphael

Source Code: https://www.github.com/omnirom

Consult the Telegram Support Group for more questions

Credits:
  • abhisek987 (initial dt)
  • utsavthegreat (kernel)
  • yaroslav furman (kernel)
  • Millan.SIS

Reporting bugs:
When reporting any bug, please provide logging. Without providing logs, reproducing the bug is more difficult. OmniROM provides the MatLog app to collect those logs and writes them into a ZIP file.

Last edited:

cheppetto

Mar 7, 2014
I guess I will give it a shot as lineage is currently a little bit pita, as it does not seem to get official at any time due too Xiaomi not releasing Kernel sources

grimpy

Mar 5, 2010
Cairo
@scanno are you the official maintainer now? Or this is a seperate thread? The official one has problems with bluetooth, I wonder if this is fixed and if this is what you meant with wait for next build?

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
@scanno are you the official maintainer now? Or this is a seperate thread? The official one has problems with bluetooth, I wonder if this is fixed and if this is what you meant with wait for next build?

I always have been an official Omnirom maintainer for raphael. Due to the forum migration, I do not have any write access anymore to the previous thread, so I can only create a new one. And yes I hope the BT problem is solved in the next official build.

There is one snag on updating... somehow I cannot get the gapps backup script to work, so you would have tp flash manually and flash the gapps zip again.

cheppetto

Mar 7, 2014
Just to be sure, i would not use the versions from the Thread but the official ones - so you meant that i should wait for the upcoming official one, right?

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Just to be sure, i would not use the versions from the Thread but the official ones - so you meant that i should wait for the upcoming official one, right?
You can use the latest official build. Use OpenGAPPS A11 beta builds for GAPPS. When TWRP is flashed as recovery and the week_7 topic on gerrit is merged, then OTA will work also.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Quick question: Does the MICROG build have GmsCore, GsfProxy and DroidGuard already installed, or just provides microG support?
If installed, is GmsCore v 0.2.17?
The vanilla WEEKLY builds have microG support (signature spoofing etc.)?

Keep up the great work chief!

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Quick question: Does the MICROG build have GmsCore, GsfProxy and DroidGuard already installed, or just provides microG support?
If installed, is GmsCore v 0.2.17?
The vanilla WEEKLY builds have microG support (signature spoofing etc.)?

Keep up the great work chief!

Signature spoofing should be available on the vanilla WEEKLY build.

You can check https://github.com/omnirom/android_prebuilts_prebuiltapks for the apks included in the microG build.

So yes v0.2.17.204714

Last edited:
Reactions: sachinsmac

Liam__

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, first thanks a lot for your rom. ! It's becoming difficult to find a rom that tends to have monthly security updates and which supports microg. Though i made a seedvault backup from RR10 but it seems that seedvault isn't available and i would like to restore my backup 😅Could you please add it ? :)
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Redsandro

Jul 17, 2012
www.Redsandro.com
Latest Xiaomi vendor fw I can find is Android 10. Can I install this Android 11 OmniROM on top of that? Or if not, where can I find this Android 11 vendor fw?

Edit: Guess not. Now stuck in bootloop. Can someone give instructions on what vendor fw to flash first, and what to wipe? Coming from latest stable EU stock. TWRP 3.5.0_9-0.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Latest Xiaomi vendor fw I can find is Android 10. Can I install this Android 11 OmniROM on top of that? Or if not, where can I find this Android 11 vendor fw?

Edit: Guess not. Now stuck in bootloop. Can someone give instructions on what vendor fw to flash first, and what to wipe? Coming from latest stable EU stock. TWRP 3.5.0_9-0.
No vendor for Android 11, use this https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/M...al-V12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip

I assume you can get to TWRP? If so, you need to FORMAT data partition, then go to the Mount menu and enable MTP - Connect your phone to your PC and copy the ROM, Vendor and Magisk (use version 23.0, download it and rename the .apk file to .zip) zips to the phone. Flash vendor then the ROM, and Magisk if you want root...
Hope this helps...

Reactions: Redsandro

Redsandro

Jul 17, 2012
www.Redsandro.com
No vendor for Android 11, use this https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/M...al-V12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip

I assume you can get to TWRP? If so, you need to FORMAT data partition, then go to the Mount menu and enable MTP - Connect your phone to your PC and copy the ROM, Vendor and Magisk (use version 23.0, download it and rename the .apk file to .zip) zips to the phone.
Hi nelvinchi,

Thank you for providing me with more specific instructions. I appreciate it.

I do however believe 12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM is exactly the ROM I had installed. It's still in my downloads folder: miui_RAPHAELEEAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM_3196ecbabe_10.0.zip

Meanwhile I found Android 11 here: https://xiaomirom.com/en/download/redmi-k20-pro-mi-9t-pro-raphael-weekly-21.4.29/ now my "Xiaomi" phone is called "Redme" during boot. :p

Again bootloop however.

I will try again and make sure I FORMAT data partition. What TWRP did you use? I have 3.5.0 and 3.5.2, both can't read each others' encryption.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1608750230659.png

OmniROM 11 Official for Redmi K20 Pro and Mi 9T Pro

Disclaimer
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Download official builds: https://dl.omnirom.org/raphael

Source Code: https://www.github.com/omnirom

Consult the Telegram Support Group for more questions

Credits:
    • abhisek987 (initial dt)
    • utsavthegreat (kernel)
    • yaroslav furman (kernel)
    • Millan.SIS

Reporting bugs:
    When reporting any bug, please provide logging. Without providing logs, reproducing the bug is more difficult. OmniROM provides the MatLog app to collect those logs and writes them into a ZIP file.
    I guess I will give it a shot as lineage is currently a little bit pita, as it does not seem to get official at any time due too Xiaomi not releasing Kernel sources
    Wait for the next build.
    The implementation is LOS based.

FOD is working fine for me, but yeah fingers and expectations differ.

I always have been an official Omnirom maintainer for raphael. Due to the forum migration, I do not have any write access anymore to the previous thread, so I can only create a new one. And yes I hope the BT problem is solved in the next official build.

There is one snag on updating... somehow I cannot get the gapps backup script to work, so you would have tp flash manually and flash the gapps zip again.