• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0] OmniROM for Raphael [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Hi nelvinchi,

Thank you for providing me with more specific instructions. I appreciate it.

I do however believe 12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM is exactly the ROM I had installed. It's still in my downloads folder: miui_RAPHAELEEAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QFKEUXM_3196ecbabe_10.0.zip

Meanwhile I found Android 11 here: https://xiaomirom.com/en/download/redmi-k20-pro-mi-9t-pro-raphael-weekly-21.4.29/ now my "Xiaomi" phone is called "Redme" during boot. :p

Again bootloop however.

I will try again and make sure I FORMAT data partition. What TWRP did you use? I have 3.5.0 and 3.5.2, both can't read each others' encryption.
I use 3.5.2, my device isn't encrypted so I don't have that problem... But as you are formatting data, it doesn't matter, so just hit cancel when prompted for decryption and format data.... Make sure you copy any files you want to keep to your PC before formatting though!

Reactions: Redsandro

Redsandro

Jul 17, 2012
www.Redsandro.com
Still bootloop. And phone still called Redmi. I think I need to flash full stock ROM first.

Now trying the following:

Bash:
adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM_v12-10.zip
adb sideload omni-11-20210523-raphael-MICROG.zip
adb sideload Magisk-v23.0.zip

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Problem: Cannot turn on "Google Device Registration" in MicroG version.
Without Device Registration, no Cloud Messaging, no notifications.
Have you added your Google account successfully? And you have given microG Services Core the Spoof package signature permissions?
Can you post a screenshot of microG Self-Check?

Redsandro

Jul 17, 2012
www.Redsandro.com
Yes, yes on both questions. Everything is checked in self-check. MicroG and FakeStore have signature spoof permission.

Now that it is a couple of hours later, I noticed that device registration and cloud messaging turn on after two hours. After every reboot, it again takes two hours. Perhaps it's a coincidence, but pretty exactly two hours.

Initially I thought that Google started doing this on purpose to discourage people from using degoogled ROM, but if you're having MicroG register instantly (after reboot - check after reboot because it re-registers after every boot), then it must be either this ROM or this version of MicroG specifically.

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Hello! Is this ROM still being supported? I had a few queries regarding microG and Safetynet, as I'm looking to move away from Google's battery eating services.

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Glad to hear! Does SafetyNet work with microG here after spoofing? And if you are using this ROM currently, how has been your experience with it so far?
No SafetyNet does not work when using microG. Personally I am not using microG as I need wear functionality.

But if you really need to pass SafetyNet, you better off skipping microG and use gapps instead.

Reactions: soham93

Aarush_0805

Aug 20, 2020
I am getting error 1 when flashing rom
I have tried the following
Re downloaded rom
Tried ofox 11.3 and twrp 3.5.2
Tried 12.0.4 QFKINXM and 12.06 QFKINXM vendors
Unchecked unmount system before installing zip then it was stuck at flashing animation

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1608750230659.png

OmniROM 11 Official for Redmi K20 Pro and Mi 9T Pro

Disclaimer
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Download official builds: https://dl.omnirom.org/raphael

Source Code: https://www.github.com/omnirom

Consult the Telegram Support Group for more questions

Credits:
    • abhisek987 (initial dt)
    • utsavthegreat (kernel)
    • yaroslav furman (kernel)
    • Millan.SIS

Reporting bugs:
    When reporting any bug, please provide logging. Without providing logs, reproducing the bug is more difficult. OmniROM provides the MatLog app to collect those logs and writes them into a ZIP file.
    I guess I will give it a shot as lineage is currently a little bit pita, as it does not seem to get official at any time due too Xiaomi not releasing Kernel sources
    Wait for the next build.
    The implementation is LOS based.

FOD is working fine for me, but yeah fingers and expectations differ.
    @scanno are you the official maintainer now? Or this is a seperate thread? The official one has problems with bluetooth, I wonder if this is fixed and if this is what you meant with wait for next build?

I always have been an official Omnirom maintainer for raphael. Due to the forum migration, I do not have any write access anymore to the previous thread, so I can only create a new one. And yes I hope the BT problem is solved in the next official build.

There is one snag on updating... somehow I cannot get the gapps backup script to work, so you would have tp flash manually and flash the gapps zip again.