[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][14/05/2021]

Search This thread

Nu9

Mar 27, 2011
Maia
Hi,

I'm not able to use the cast function in chrome when I try to cast to a Android tv( 2 TV's, different brands and versions). It starts but then closes the connection

Already updated the chromecast in TV's, chrome is also updated and I'm using the last version in two phones OP3 and OP3T, both have the same problem(which didn't have in the past)

Someone can confimr if it's working? try to cast a video from a streaming site

Sjhingan

• Jul 24, 2018
    can someone please confirm if volte is working in this ROM. so far ive only managed to get it working on stock rom. i have airtel. thx

Nu9

Mar 27, 2011
    Maia
    can someone please confirm if volte is working in this ROM. so far ive only managed to get it working on stock rom. i have airtel. thx

I've the same doubt. Yesterday I've noticed that the signal is quite poor and it looks that isn't working(Vodafone).

Also I'm having problems with AA, Viper4A isn't working properly in this version and it looks slower in the apps. I will roll-back to the version 10 and check if all of this is working normally in there(at least it was in the past)

Sjhingan

• Jul 24, 2018
    I've the same doubt. Yesterday I've noticed that the signal is quite poor and it looks that isn't working(Vodafone).

Also I'm having problems with AA, Viper4A isn't working properly in this version and it looks slower in the apps. I will roll-back to the version 10 and check if all of this is working normally in there(at least it was in the past)
    There is no voLTE icon in the status Bar, but the call quality is very good compared to Havoc 4 OS. Not as good as the stock Rom however, at least in my experience. Is there a way to check if volte may be working even though the icon does not appear in the status bar?

Da_Vid

Mar 19, 2021
    (PixelExperience_Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210328-1649-OFFICIAL) Who knows how to bring the weather back to the desktop? Why isn't she?
    I also have issues with the weather display within the "At a glance" widget. In my case I need to place another Google "At a glance" widget to anly place on the desktop (created a new page I never swipe to). Then the weather appears again in the "home" page.

Reactions: hack-worker

satyapramodb

Oct 21, 2015
    Hi PE plus was working fine for like a week and suddenly went into bootloop while I was using it. It's strange, yet even after cleaning dalvik,cache and re-installing the rom there seem to be an issue with bootloop.
    current situation still stuck on bootloop

Atta_788

Jan 21, 2017
    Hi all. I'm already running PE 10 Plus Edition on my OP3. I understand that I have to flash the 11+ rom. I have some questions I'm hoping the community could answer:

1. I'm new to all this flashing ROM scene. Can someone tell me how to flash this rom from TWRP? My USB cable is a bit faulty. It charges but doesn't transfer data. My phone is rooted (Magisk).

2. How do I take over all of my apps, Settings, accounts logged in etc?

3. All of these problems that people are listing above are making me a bit reluctant. Are all these problems phone specific or ROM specific? Should I flash it now or wait until a few updates are released for this rom?

Dinn's

Apr 30, 2020
    My problem is with notifications. I only receive them if I enter the application that sent them to me. For example, I use the phone for some activity. Internet browsing let's say. If I receive an email at that time, the Gmail application does not notify me. I only get the notification when I open the Gmail app. The same goes for notifications of all the applications I have installed. It's an aspect that confuses me a lot. Until this Android 11 there was no such problem. I received notifications instantly.

fredengels

Oct 29, 2011
    was no such problem. I received notifications insta

My problem is with notifications. I only receive them if I enter the application that sent them to me. For example, I use the phone for some activity. Internet browsing let's say. If I receive an email at that time, the Gmail application does not notify me. I only get the notification when I open the Gmail app. The same goes for notifications of all the applications I have installed. It's an aspect that confuses me a lot. Until this Android 11 there was no such problem. I received notifications instantly.
    *Not* a problem for me on PE11+
    I get sound and visual notifications ok.

Go to settings.
    In its search bar, enter "noti" - without quotes.
    It will list many options for notifications.
    Also check setting of slider and quick tiles.

Last edited:

calvin18

Dec 27, 2010
    Do folks have issues with encryption + secure boot? On a fresh install I can turn on encryption, but once I set a PIN lock, my PE 11+ gets stuck booting and never pops up the prompt for PIN for boot. Any ideas?
    On LOS18 with encryption + secure boot using PIN, I would usually get a PIN prompt on boot. I am suspecting that this is missing for PE11

Dinn's

Apr 30, 2020
    I noticed a rather annoying problem since I use PE.11. The phone's battery lasts much less than before. Using the phone in the same conditions as when I had the previous version (PE.10) I charge it twice more. I used to charge it once a day, now I charge it twice. The personal conclusion is that this operating system is very gourmet.

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
    Ranchi
    Pixel Experience | Plus Edition

Update #4

🗓 21th April 2021 Build

📎: LINK

Standard Edition - 1.21 GB

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210421-0211-OFFICIAL.zip

Plus Edition - 1.21 GB
    https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210421-0211-OFFICIAL.zip

🆑:CHANGELOG

Device ChangeLog
    :-
    1) Swap Capacitive Button fade out glitch fixed.
    2) WireGurad Upstreamed to version 1.0.20210219.
    3) Generic display/3rd party display wake up issue fixed.
    4) Live Display synchronised with oneplus pannel mode.

ROM ChangeLog :-
    April 2021 Security Patch
    Updated Source (r35)
    ...and More Click here to view

For ROM Based Discussion Join :- https://t.me/PixelExperienceOP3 (Telegram)
    For more updates Join :- https://t.me/OnePlus3Updates (Telegram)

Donation :-
    UPI
    - [email protected] (Indian)
    PayPal - www.paypal.me/kgaurav24 (International)

Last edited:
    Reactions: dark'em

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
    Ranchi
    Hi,

I'm not able to use the cast function in chrome when I try to cast to a Android tv( 2 TV's, different brands and versions). It starts but then closes the connection

Already updated the chromecast in TV's, chrome is also updated and I'm using the last version in two phones OP3 and OP3T, both have the same problem(which didn't have in the past)

Cast is bugged in Android 11. Expect to be fixed soon
    Yes all carrier volte works fine.

It could be your locality carrier signal issue.
    V4A Check if it's compatible for A11 use latest version it should work.
    There is no voLTE icon in the status Bar, but the call quality is very good compared to Havoc 4 OS. Not as good as the stock Rom however, at least in my experience. Is there a way to check if volte may be working even though the icon does not appear in the status bar?
    PE don't have volte sign as it's inspired by pixel devices.
    To check volte works just head towards sim settings and you can see volte toggle switch.
    (PixelExperience_Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210328-1649-OFFICIAL) Who knows how to bring the weather back to the desktop? Why isn't she?
    It was pixel launcher bug latest build could fix this issue

Reactions: Nu9

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
    Ranchi
    Hi PE plus was working fine for like a week and suddenly went into bootloop while I was using it. It's strange, yet even after cleaning dalvik,cache and re-installing the rom there seem to be an issue with bootloop.
    Maybe you have flashed something not compatible for our device. Just dirty flash will fix the issue
    Hi all. I'm already running PE 10 Plus Edition on my OP3. I understand that I have to flash the 11+ rom. I have some questions I'm hoping the community could answer:

1. I'm new to all this flashing ROM scene. Can someone tell me how to flash this rom from TWRP? My USB cable is a bit faulty. It charges but doesn't transfer data. My phone is rooted (Magisk).

3. All of these problems that people are listing above are making me a bit reluctant. Are all these problems phone specific or ROM specific? Should I flash it now or wait until a few updates are released for this rom?
    1) just use simple steps to flash ROM.
    Wipe data, system, dalvik and cache and flash ROM
    2) Sync everything with google account
    3) Latest update released you can check on your own all of them fixed.
    Does anyone else have a problem with the camera app? After Pixel Experience Plus it is laggy and does not support continous shot
    Use gcam for better camera experience.
    Turn on sync it will solve the issue.
    Do folks have issues with encryption + secure boot? On a fresh install I can turn on encryption, but once I set a PIN lock, my PE 11+ gets stuck booting and never pops up the prompt for PIN for boot. Any ideas?
    On LOS18 with encryption + secure boot using PIN, I would usually get a PIN prompt on boot. I am suspecting that this is missing for PE11
    Yes you can use encryption it will ask pin and password whatever you will find useful/convenient
    I noticed a rather annoying problem since I use PE.11. The phone's battery lasts much less than before. Using the phone in the same conditions as when I had the previous version (PE.10) I charge it twice more. I used to charge it once a day, now I charge it twice. The personal conclusion is that this operating system is very gourmet.
    Use latest update it might fix your issue

Nu9

Mar 27, 2011
    Maia

To check volte works just head towards sim settings and you can see volte toggle switch.

I installed latest 10 Plus version in OP3 and OP3T to fix some problems. Cast, V4A, sudden bootloop and overall slowness(app drawer was the place were I've noticed more this situation) were the biggest problems. For booth phones did a full clean install

V4A works in 10+ but for some reason it looses the driver and configs some times. Should be a V4A problem

fathaahansar

• Nov 29, 2015
    Hyderabad
    I had the same issue on older builds. Had to keep secure boot disabled since then. I do feel insecure about the recovery being accessible to anyone and everyone, but that's the price to pay for Android 11 I guess.

Top Liked Posts

Update #5

🗓 14th May 2021 Build

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210514-1354-OFFICIAL.zip

Plus Edition - 1.21 GB
      https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210514-1406-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog
      1) Inline media profiles from marlin
      2) Update display calibration files from OOS 9.0.6.
      4) Switch to powerhint from LA.UM.8.6.r1-04200-89xx.0.
      5) Remove deprecated system properties.
      6) Many More

Kernel ChangeLog :-
      1) Bring Back Panther Kernel
      2) Standalone msm Thermal Support Added
      3) Added WireGurad & Upstreamed

May 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r37)

UPI - [email protected] (Indian)
      Maybe you have flashed something not compatible for our device. Just dirty flash will fix the issue

1) just use simple steps to flash ROM.
      Wipe data, system, dalvik and cache and flash ROM
      2) Sync everything with google account
      3) Latest update released you can check on your own all of them fixed.
      Does anyone else have a problem with the camera app? After Pixel Experience Plus it is laggy and does not support continous shot
      Use gcam for better camera experience.
      Turn on sync it will solve the issue.
      Yes you can use encryption it will ask pin and password whatever you will find useful/convenient
      Use latest update it might fix your issue

Update #5

🗓 14th May 2021 Build

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210514-1354-OFFICIAL.zip

Plus Edition - 1.21 GB
      https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210514-1406-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog
      1) Inline media profiles from marlin
      2) Update display calibration files from OOS 9.0.6.
      4) Switch to powerhint from LA.UM.8.6.r1-04200-89xx.0.
      5) Remove deprecated system properties.
      6) Many More

1) Bring Back Panther Kernel
      2) Standalone msm Thermal Support Added
      3) Added WireGurad & Upstreamed

May 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r37)

Update #4

🗓 21th April 2021 Build

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210421-0211-OFFICIAL.zip

Plus Edition - 1.21 GB
      https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210421-0211-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog
      1) Swap Capacitive Button fade out glitch fixed.
      2) WireGurad Upstreamed to version 1.0.20210219.
      3) Generic display/3rd party display wake up issue fixed.
      4) Live Display synchronised with oneplus pannel mode.

April 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r35)

UPI
      Hi,

I suffered the same with the update posted yesterday by Guarav. I solved from operating system update settings. A new update appeared today 21.04 that solved that problem.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

PE and PE+ Difference :- Link

XDA:DevDB Information
      PixelExperience, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
      Gaurav24
      ROM OS Version: Android 11
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
      ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0.6
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable

Created 2020-11-29
      Last Updated 2020-05-14
      Screenshot_20210223-210531.pngScreenshot_20210223-210534.pngScreenshot_20210223-210541.pngScreenshot_20210223-210549.pngScreenshot_20210223-210552.pngScreenshot_20210223-210557.pngScreenshot_20210223-210602.pngScreenshot_20210223-211042.pngScreenshot_20210223-225346.png
      Pixel Experience

Update #1

🗓 23rd February 2021 Build

1.17 GB
      PixelExperience_oneplus3-11.0-20210223-0718-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog :-

1) Kernel Updated to latest CAF Tag 'LA.UM.8.6.r1-05300-89xx.0'
      2) Switched to Snap Camera (Better Quality Cam)
      3) Switch to NQ NFC (NFC Optimization)
      4) qcald-2.0 Updated (Wifi Enhancement)
      5) Button Swap Fixed (Used to Revert Change After Reboot)
      Too many Changes and fixes experience it yourself

February 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r31)

Note :- Last Beta Update, from next month stable update.

Update #2

🗓 11rd March 2021 Build

Standard Edition - 1.22 GB

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210311-1450-OFFICIAL.zip
      Plus Edition - 1.22 GB
      https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210311-1449-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog
      1) Screen Attention Added
      2) Enable 2.4GHz channel bonding
      3) Set proper minimum GPU frequency.
      4) Kernel Optimised
      5) Misc Changes.

March 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r33)

Update #3

🗓 27th March 2021 Build

Standard Edition - 1.22 GB

https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_oneplus3-11.0-20210327-0652-OFFICIAL.zip

Plus Edition - 1.22 GB
      https://download.pixelexperience.or...Plus_oneplus3-11.0-20210327-0652-OFFICIAL.zip

Device ChangeLog :-

1) Soundtrigger Hal Removed (OK google fixed)
      2) Force Volte Enabled for all carriers.
      3) Force Encryption Enabled (Encryption will be by-default)
      4) Vndk-sp Rules Added Again (Partial Treble Support)
      5) Perf Profile works properly (No more QCOM PowerHal Spam in logcat)

1) Using LOS as based Kernel
      2) Upstreamed Kernel to 3.18.140
      3) Add mic gain and speaker gain
      4) Add wireguard support
      5) Wireguard updated to PACKAGE_VERSION="1.0.20200401".

March 2021 Security Patch
      Updated Source (r33)

Note :- Force-Encryption Enabled whoever is not encrypted for them this update will take 10-15 min to boot. No data will be lost or any kind of issues will take place.

UPI
      Can I upgrade from PE 10 plus rom to this one??
      Yes via clean flash
      Does this firmware have a "Pocket Mode"?
      Yes
      PE 11 Plus has been builded yesterday. Where is the download link?
      Build is up
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone