Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
Ranchi

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Encryption
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

PE and PE+ Difference :- Link

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
Gaurav24
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0.6
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-11-29
Last Updated 2020-09-21
Screenshot_20210223-210531.pngScreenshot_20210223-210534.pngScreenshot_20210223-210541.pngScreenshot_20210223-210549.pngScreenshot_20210223-210552.pngScreenshot_20210223-210557.pngScreenshot_20210223-210602.pngScreenshot_20210223-211042.pngScreenshot_20210223-225346.png

Last edited:

Floge999

Aug 6, 2020
Thank you very much. Installed it yesterday evening and so far i don't have any problems, even google pay seems to work out of the box without any magiks trickery. I really appreciate that. (I haven't tested everything just my day to day use cases, so i can't say anything about android auto)

I have been using this phone for over 4 years and I even had a Pixel 5 for a week and the Oneplus 3 with PE easily gets you easily 90% there, probably even more. Yeah the camera is slightly worse but i am still happy with all my old holiday pictures. It is impressive that a 4 year old 400€ phone can keep up with a new 610€ phone, the performance is so similar that i happily send the Pixel 5 back.

A big reason why this phone is great is the community: Android 11 + GCam = amazing. So a big thank you to you Gaurav24 for keeping this phone alive.

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
Good point, phone doesn't deep sleep for me. Idle drain is something like 7,5 % hourly which is clearly too much. Furthermore, I am not able to connect to a PC. Developer settings on, usb debug on, on the screen where I should choose the usb settings all options are greyed out and I can't choose anything.

Last edited:

eithelonnen

Nov 10, 2014
Good point, phone doesn't deep sleep for me. Idle drain is something like 7,5 % hourly which is clearly too much. Furthermore, I am not able to connect to a PC. Developer settings on, usb debug on, on the screen where I should choose the usb settings all options are greyed out and I can't choose anything.
Same problem, waiting for next update

hack-worker

Oct 24, 2009
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
Hello, everyone, there are a few questions: is there any way to disable the physical phone buttons through the settings? (use only gestures); Does Self-Backup to Google Account work from settings? One last thing: I take it right that Google has removed the face unlock from Android 11, so it is not here? (or did I just not find it?) And yet, there will be no more "reboot options" item in the {} setting for developers?
Всем привет, есть несколько вопросов: можно как-нибудь отключить физические кнопки телефона через настройки? (использовать только жесты); Самостоятельное резервное копирование в учетную запись Google работает из настроек? И последнее: правильно я так понимаю, что Google убрал разблокировку по лицу с Android 11, так что ее здесь нет? (или я просто не нашел?) And yet, there will be no more "reboot options" item in the {} setting for developers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
Ranchi
Thanks for this- does Android Auto work with cars on this version do you know? I used a few Android 11 ROMs that did not load Android Auto on my car unit so I downgraded down to the PE Android 10.
It may work but I'm not sure. I don't really use Android Auto.
Waiting for the stable update and thanks. Appreciate your work. Keep ut up. 👏👏
Android 11 itself is in beta stage. When it will be stable you will get stable Update.
encryption is not wirking?
Nope as of now. Only ArrowOS and DerpFest in android-11 working as of now. Soon it will be supported. Fo more information read https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2020/11/november-review-ii-android-11/
Can you describe the battery life? Deep sleep kicks in?
Deep sleep kinks in when u are not using wifi or mobile data.
USB issue known will be fixed in next update

Reactions: tealaforgia

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@hack-worker @eithelonnen
Please post in English! [Используйте английский язык]

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try : Google Translate or Babel Fish or use one of your choice.

hack-worker

Oct 24, 2009
@hack-worker @eithelonnen
Please post in English! [Используйте английский язык]

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
Я русский, пишу через гугл переводчик

[Mod Edit by Timmmmaaahh] Adding English translation:
I am Russian, I write via google translator

As stated above by @Oswald Boelcke: you must write in English on this forum. You can add the original Russian communication but English must be added. Last warning guys.

[Translated with Google Translate]
Как указано выше @Oswald Boelcke: вы должны писать на этом форуме на английском языке. Вы можете добавить исходное русское сообщение, но необходимо добавить английский. Последнее предупреждение, ребята.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts