• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][21/09/2021]

Search This thread

fathaahansar

Nov 29, 2015
Hyderabad
Is everyone facing a lot of standby drain? This wasn't the case 2 updates ago, and I have newly swapped out battery. I see a lot of different solutions being used, but none of them gives better results. Can someone help me with this?

Reactions: 420Joker420

ranjeet choudhary

Apr 16, 2015
Is everyone facing a lot of standby drain? This wasn't the case 2 updates ago, and I have newly swapped out battery. I see a lot of different solutions being used, but none of them gives better results. Can someone help me with this?
i was facing it with prior updates as well. one thing i noticed is device is not sleeping properly, lots of wakeup activity detection and location alarms. tried undervolting and tuning governer parameters. it helped to improve over all battery backup and heat. but not much at standby. ported some patches to optimise kernel and disable wake locks , it improved standby, reduced some of the alarms but still the alarms were frequent. cleaning the usb port with rubbing alcohol seems to also help. some how dirty in usb port is triggering wakeup activity.

ankinapallih

Apr 7, 2020
i was facing it with prior updates as well. one thing i noticed is device is not sleeping properly, lots of wakeup activity detection and location alarms. tried undervolting and tuning governer parameters. it helped to improve over all battery backup and heat. but not much at standby. ported some patches to optimise kernel and disable wake locks , it improved standby, reduced some of the alarms but still the alarms were frequent. cleaning the usb port with rubbing alcohol seems to also help. some how dirty in usb port is triggering wakeup activity.
Hey bro can you say step by step for underrvolting OnePlus 3t

mohawahba

Aug 20, 2012
Doha
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 8T
Hi, I need help I bricked op3t. I wanted to revert back from PE to stock so I used oneplus 3T unbrick tool in xda and oneplus forum. I ended up with error attached below. can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? I was on latest build PE plus OP3T

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_003358_028.jpg
    IMG_20211114_003358_028.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 48

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
Hi, I need help I bricked op3t. I wanted to revert back from PE to stock so I used oneplus 3T unbrick tool in xda and oneplus forum. I ended up with error attached below. can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? I was on latest build PE plusFirst OP3T
First Install stock recovery and reset your device to factory defaults., and then install stock OOS via adb Sideload. shuold work without any issues

mar.ste

Aug 11, 2011
I installed this ROM, played a bit and everything seems workingm, but for some reason I'm able to do phone calls but not to receive them! I tried various times with same results. What can it be?

arjun

Oct 17, 2015
New Delhi
I just hopped onto this rom (plus variant) yesterday, everything worked fine until my battery drained off and now my device is in bootloop even after a full 100% charge. Any idea what I'm missing

Top Liked Posts