• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][21/09/2021]

Search This thread

fathaahansar

Nov 29, 2015
Hyderabad
Is everyone facing a lot of standby drain? This wasn't the case 2 updates ago, and I have newly swapped out battery. I see a lot of different solutions being used, but none of them gives better results. Can someone help me with this?

Reactions: 420Joker420

ranjeet choudhary

Apr 16, 2015
Is everyone facing a lot of standby drain? This wasn't the case 2 updates ago, and I have newly swapped out battery. I see a lot of different solutions being used, but none of them gives better results. Can someone help me with this?
i was facing it with prior updates as well. one thing i noticed is device is not sleeping properly, lots of wakeup activity detection and location alarms. tried undervolting and tuning governer parameters. it helped to improve over all battery backup and heat. but not much at standby. ported some patches to optimise kernel and disable wake locks , it improved standby, reduced some of the alarms but still the alarms were frequent. cleaning the usb port with rubbing alcohol seems to also help. some how dirty in usb port is triggering wakeup activity.

ankinapallih

Apr 7, 2020
i was facing it with prior updates as well. one thing i noticed is device is not sleeping properly, lots of wakeup activity detection and location alarms. tried undervolting and tuning governer parameters. it helped to improve over all battery backup and heat. but not much at standby. ported some patches to optimise kernel and disable wake locks , it improved standby, reduced some of the alarms but still the alarms were frequent. cleaning the usb port with rubbing alcohol seems to also help. some how dirty in usb port is triggering wakeup activity.
Hey bro can you say step by step for underrvolting OnePlus 3t

mohawahba

Aug 20, 2012
Doha
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 8T
Hi, I need help I bricked op3t. I wanted to revert back from PE to stock so I used oneplus 3T unbrick tool in xda and oneplus forum. I ended up with error attached below. can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? I was on latest build PE plus OP3T

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_003358_028.jpg
    IMG_20211114_003358_028.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 81

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
Hi, I need help I bricked op3t. I wanted to revert back from PE to stock so I used oneplus 3T unbrick tool in xda and oneplus forum. I ended up with error attached below. can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? I was on latest build PE plusFirst OP3T
First Install stock recovery and reset your device to factory defaults., and then install stock OOS via adb Sideload. shuold work without any issues

mar.ste

Aug 11, 2011
I installed this ROM, played a bit and everything seems workingm, but for some reason I'm able to do phone calls but not to receive them! I tried various times with same results. What can it be?

arjun

Oct 17, 2015
New Delhi
I just hopped onto this rom (plus variant) yesterday, everything worked fine until my battery drained off and now my device is in bootloop even after a full 100% charge. Any idea what I'm missing

xsidex

Feb 6, 2013
My phone is in the exact same situation. This is the second month where the system updates is always consuming data in the background and last month it used all my available data, so it's not a UI glitch.
I have tried to remove permissions for the system updates so but it still uses mobile data.
Will probably factory reset the phone soon but are there any ideas as to why this is happening?

420Joker420

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 3T
My phone is in the exact same situation. This is the second month where the system updates is always consuming data in the background and last month it used all my available data, so it's not a UI glitch.
I have tried to remove permissions for the system updates so but it still uses mobile data.
Will probably factory reset the phone soon but are there any ideas as to why this is happening?
I've tried factory reset and everything. The thing I noticed is that Google actually things it's a pixel 5 and attempting to push an update right from Google.

nuegen

Aug 17, 2019

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus3/3T [oneplus3]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Encryption
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

PE and PE+ Difference :- Link

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
Gaurav24
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0.6
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-11-29
Last Updated 2020-09-21
View attachment 5230527View attachment 5230529View attachment 5230531View attachment 5230533View attachment 5230535View attachment 5230537View attachment 5230539View attachment 5230541View attachment 5230545
The rom is super clean but I am having trouble with usb, otg not working and low screen on time(2hrs) in everyday use

Top Liked Posts