• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

n0gg

Jun 22, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Two questions:
I dont have the "choose input method" button. Where can I find it?
*edit need to specify:
With gesture handling Button is visible. When I change to 3 dot handling it's deactivated. (option for arrows is deactivated of course)

As in every custom Rom I have the problem that fingerprint is not working. Had it in a10 with xtended and havoc and hoped that it would be gone in a11. But sadly it does not. Fingerprint is not working - is there any workaround? (oos is working fine)

Last edited:

Bunny Munnu

Mar 28, 2019
Is there any option to add gcam or any other camera app, the camera app which is pre-installed sucks, and can u add dolby atmos, being coming from oos, I miss them a lot.

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Yep! I am trying to figure out how to revert back but can't find the tmobile image
We're you successfully on the global Android 11 prior to flashing PE? As in no T-Mobile bootscreen before installing this ROM?

I actually had the same issue you did and it was because I was still in T-Mobile software. I reset everything and converted my device to the latest global and everything runs great.

Irkath

Dec 29, 2020
is anybody having issiues with screen cast ? i'm using PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-11.0-20210622-0904-OFFICIAL.zip

it would see my TV would start to connect and then my phone would reset in the middle of the connecting. I factory reset incase it was a magisk module causing the problems and still have the same issiue i'm going to side load it again and see what happens.

I know this ver PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL.zip i never encountered this issiue

Irkath

Dec 29, 2020
is anybody having issiues with screen cast ? i'm using PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-11.0-20210622-0904-OFFICIAL.zip

it would see my TV would start to connect and then my phone would reset in the middle of the connecting. I factory reset incase it was a magisk module causing the problems and still have the same issiue i'm going to side load it again and see what happens.

I know this ver PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-11.0-20210518-1049-OFFICIAL.zip i never encountered this issiue
I tired again and same error i'm rolling back to the previous ver.

-Fateless-

Jun 26, 2021
Hey, I have a question: Does the auxillary cameras (specifically the macro lens) work on Pixel Experience for the 7T? I use that thing an awful lot, and it's basically the only thing keeping me on stock for now, as I can't imagine using my phone without it. I've already tried some of the modified Gcam ports for the 7T, but none of them had a properly working macro camera.

Thanks!

Reactions: arvindgr

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Hey, I have a question: Does the auxillary cameras (specifically the macro lens) work on Pixel Experience for the 7T? I use that thing an awful lot, and it's basically the only thing keeping me on stock for now, as I can't imagine using my phone without it. I've already tried some of the modified Gcam ports for the 7T, but none of them had a properly working macro camera.

Thanks!

I'm using the snap version of this without any config file and ask three lenses work for me. You could try it on stock first to verify though. I used the same one on stock myself

ghostofcain

Nov 25, 2009
Birkenhead
OnePlus 7T

VTP_plus

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, great ROM so far. Unfortunately I am having issues with brightness. I have disabled automatic brightness and my brightness is randomly changing to 100 %, then randomly goes back to initial value. Then to 100 % and again and again. When it jumpes to 100 % brightness slider doesnt work and brightness stays on 100 % ignoring position of slider. Interesting is that if I lock screen and unlock it the brightness goes back to initial value.

Bunny Munnu

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, great ROM so far. Unfortunately I am having issues with brightness. I have disabled automatic brightness and my brightness is randomly changing to 100 %, then randomly goes back to initial value. Then to 100 % and again and again. When it jumpes to 100 % brightness slider doesnt work and brightness stays on 100 % ignoring position of slider. Interesting is that if I lock screen and unlock it the brightness goes back to initial value.
Don't think it's a bug. It's a feature called live display. When it is turned on, when you are outdoor, it would completely turns 100, and also the slider doesn't work. And in indoor, the slider works. You should turn off that feature, so u can manually adjust brightness. It's available in display > live display and turn off automatic option to off.

Reactions: VTP_plus

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
AFAIK the auxiliary lens do not work with out using the magisk module to activate them.
Ya I'm pretty sure it's working I switch between all 3 lenses and can take pictures, but I never use any except the regular photo so I can't judge how well the others work. That's why I figured that dude could try it and see how he likes it

Reactions: ghostofcain

Top Liked Posts