• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Bunny Munnu

Mar 28, 2019
Anyone facing slow read and write data between multiple files, for me it took like 20 mins to extract a zip that contains pubg mobile data. Anyone who plays pubg or bgmi in this rom, please compress the game's data and try to extract it. tell me how much time it takes.

VTP_plus

Dec 7, 2019
I am facing a bug. When I press power button to unlock my phone my screen blinks with maximum brightness for about 0.1 seconds then immediately goes back to normal brightness. This happens me with auto brightness disabled. I have also disabled ambient display.

ShyamSunkara

Jul 7, 2021
I just flashed Pixel Experience June build. Everything is good so far. I am facing an issue with pairing to OnePlus buds via my Oneplus 7T. Is someone else also facing this issue?

ramsankar83

Apr 18, 2012
OnePlus 7T
https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/hotdogb/install/ I find instructions to lock bootloader after installing PE ROM, has anyone tried this? Will doing this fix Widevine from L3 to L1 for streaming HD? I installed the ROM once and used for a week, it is amazing. Truely transforms your 7t into a pixel, all banking apps work etc. If relocking bootloader works and widevine is L1 then can use this for a long time.

ghostofcain

Nov 25, 2009
Birkenhead
OnePlus 7T
https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/hotdogb/install/ I find instructions to lock bootloader after installing PE ROM, has anyone tried this? Will doing this fix Widevine from L3 to L1 for streaming HD? I installed the ROM once and used for a week, it is amazing. Truely transforms your 7t into a pixel, all banking apps work etc. If relocking bootloader works and widevine is L1 then can use this for a long time.
I have relocked the bootloader, and no it doesn't restore widevine.

Reactions: ramsankar83

-Fateless-

Jun 26, 2021

I'm using the snap version of this without any config file and ask three lenses work for me. You could try it on stock first to verify though. I used the same one on stock myself
I did get suggested this exact build, but it irrecoverably crashed when I tried to use the macro lens. As in "I had to uninstall the gcam app to even use my stock camera app" crash.

RichieParC

Jun 30, 2021
Google Pixel 3a XL
OnePlus 7T
Hi All, so I've been using PE for the first time on my OP7T and its been a couple of weeks now, but and I can't decide on using the Standard or Plus version, I like the simplicity of the Standard version better, but for some reason there is no color calibration option on it, and it seems to default to the AMOLED Wide Gamut mode which I hate, is this normal? are there any plans on adding a simple color calibration settings to the Standard version?

Apart from that the only issue I have is with the fingerprint sensor, on either version it seems to be pretty unreliable for me, I can add fingerprints without any problem, and if I'm constanlty using the phone it seems to work fine for the most part, but if I dont use it for a while when I try to unlock, the fingerprint is not recognized, once it gests unlocked it sometimes works again but it is not really realiable, is anyone else having this issues? or is there a fix or workaround for this?

In general I really like the ROM experience, for the time being I think I'm sticking with the Plus version only for the color calibration options, and I'll just use Face Unlock until the fingerprint sensor experience improves.

Thanks!

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
I did get suggested this exact build, but it irrecoverably crashed when I tried to use the macro lens. As in "I had to uninstall the gcam app to even use my stock camera app" crash.
Hmm that's odd sorry it's not working. I use this build on every ROM I've ran and it works great for me. Did you use the one with Snap in the name? That's the one I use

ShyamSunkara

Jul 7, 2021
Using this build for than 2 weeks now. No major issues faced. Everything is going good and its stable. Only thing is finger print sensor not working good. Its not detecting the finger well. Any tips to overcome this issue?

hectorviov

Jan 4, 2012
www.hectorviov.com
Just flashed latest build, really loving it. One question though, is there a way to set battery percentage instead of "Until time" when I pull down quick settings? Also wondering if I can change the brightness slider to the bottom of quick settings instead of it being on top? And can't get "OK Google" to work, other than that, ROM is amazing.

seanho12345

Aug 6, 2018
Just flashed latest build, really loving it. One question though, is there a way to set battery percentage instead of "Until time" when I pull down quick settings? Also wondering if I can change the brightness slider to the bottom of quick settings instead of it being on top? And can't get "OK Google" to work, other than that, ROM is amazing.
My Ok Google is not working as well.

seanho12345

Aug 6, 2018
I recently updated my PE rom to the newest version and I can't use magisk to root my device. After I flash the boot.img the device will just simply won't boot and stuck at the google logo with a loading bar under. Anyone has the same problem?

Top Liked Posts