• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

pothonon

Aug 29, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Thank you for the hard work! Really love the ROM. It's very stable, haven't encountered any bug or glitched so far except "Okay, Google" not working. Come from OOS11 and not disappointed.

One question though. I read the latest changelog but not quite understand what is QTI Power HAL and IOP and Perf HAL do.

ShyamSunkara

Jul 7, 2021
What about the battery 🔋 performance in this rom ?
It was good. The charging speeds are good and sometimes better than what was with Oxygen OS. The screen ontime I am getting is around 6+ hours which is better than Oxygen OS. Good thing is no lags or frame drops.. now with the latest build fingerprint sensor issue is resolved and its working well. Face unlock is blazing fast.

robin994

Jan 19, 2011
Salerno
It was good. The charging speeds are good and sometimes better than what was with Oxygen OS. The screen ontime I am getting is around 6+ hours which is better than Oxygen OS. Good thing is no lags or frame drops.. now with the latest build fingerprint sensor issue is resolved and its working well. Face unlock is blazing fast.

what about camera? Can you use slow mototion? In few words what are we going to lose from oxygenos? I'm pissed from latest oxygenos 11 , just planning to move to this rom

jindamu

Jul 24, 2021
i like the rom very mush,but found one bug very annoying, the phone always wake up in my pocket and auto tap on it.
i tried close double tap to wake ,it doesn't work.
i tried open prevent accidental wake up,it sometimes work,but the proximity sensor is always flashing,rather than flashing only before waking up screen,i am worried it may cause battery problem.
any one can help me out?

jindamu

Jul 24, 2021
i like the rom very mush,but found one bug very annoying, the phone always wake up in my pocket and auto tap on it.
i tried close double tap to wake ,it doesn't work.
i tried open prevent accidental wake up,it sometimes work,but the proximity sensor is always flashing,rather than flashing only before waking up screen,i am worried it may cause battery problem.
any one can help me out?
closing double tap to wake sometimes works too when i lock screen, unlock screen and lock screen again.it won't work with a single lock.

Shriharsh

Jan 21, 2011
First of thanks for such a wonderful blazing fast ROM and I'm going to keep it that's for sure. But I've experienced 2 major bugs here. First ok Google is not working and secondly when you press volume key on device while using Bluetooth headphones you don't get option to switch between OnePlus speakers and Bluetooth headset. Please try to resolve it

Vectarius

Jan 14, 2021
I love pixel experience.
But I have a problem. Sometimes there is a green dot below the front camera. It appears Everytime I press the power button.
I can force It if I'm activating AOD. Then it will be there all the time blinking.
It's not visible on screen capture.

Can someone help me?

surdustef

Apr 19, 2011
Bucharest
I love pixel experience.
But I have a problem. Sometimes there is a green dot below the front camera. It appears Everytime I press the power button.
I can force It if I'm activating AOD. Then it will be there all the time blinking.
It's not visible on screen capture.

Can someone help me?
That's what Android does for privacy it shows that you have the camera open

DungVu2011

Jul 7, 2017
Hey I flashed the latest Plus ROM and the microphone doesn't work on calls, instead there's a weird beeping noise on the other end's call speaker. Any solutions?

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Is it normal but i tried to update pe rom but it still shows older version in phone infos. Not sure if it updated or not. Also updater still shows same update available again and again. Clean install with all wipes and so on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all! I mostly lurk here for ROMs and don't post a lot, but in my desperation for an update I have built an updated unofficial Pixel Experience 11 Plus for the OP7T that I am running as of a few hours ago.

I don't want to step on the official maintainer, and I hope this is allowed, but if anyone else is interested you can find my build here - https://mega.nz/file/vhk2WLKS#alqqJtYg6NbhVfdUc8ALo68EQ_2J9WjTk9vVFtW6ntA

(If there is a better easy/free file host that supports files this large let me know and I am happy to relocate)

To install just follow the official instructions using the recovery from the latest official build. This does have the October security patch, and the only noticeable issue I've encountered so far is that the default camera app does not seem to save pictures correctly and crashes after taking a picture. Installing GCam 7.3 by Wichaya seems to work fine however (and is my goto anyway) - https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/gcam-oneplus-7-t-pro/

While I am a developer in my day job I am not a Pixel Experience contributor and have *NOT* done anything here other than follow the Pixel Experience instructions to build for hotdogb and I am not providing support in any way other than to share this in hopes that it may give others a much desired update.
    Happy to help! While it would be better for official updates to start again I will likely continue to do monthly unofficial builds of PE Plus in the interim and am more than willing to share unless I encounter catastrophic issues
    Does anyone know when the next update will come? I got the information that the updates will be monthly, but the last one was on the 17th july. So for 2 1/2 months, there was no update.
    Hi

Thanks for the rom, all work fine.

I only have one problem and that is that I cannot make it respond when I use the voice command "Ok google or hey google"

Does it happen to someone else? Or do you know how to fix it?
    x2

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

new build up:

Initial android 11
    Hello all! I mostly lurk here for ROMs and don't post a lot, but in my desperation for an update I have built an updated unofficial Pixel Experience 11 Plus for the OP7T that I am running as of a few hours ago.

I don't want to step on the official maintainer, and I hope this is allowed, but if anyone else is interested you can find my build here - https://mega.nz/file/vhk2WLKS#alqqJtYg6NbhVfdUc8ALo68EQ_2J9WjTk9vVFtW6ntA

(If there is a better easy/free file host that supports files this large let me know and I am happy to relocate)

To install just follow the official instructions using the recovery from the latest official build. This does have the October security patch, and the only noticeable issue I've encountered so far is that the default camera app does not seem to save pictures correctly and crashes after taking a picture. Installing GCam 7.3 by Wichaya seems to work fine however (and is my goto anyway) - https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/gcam-oneplus-7-t-pro/

While I am a developer in my day job I am not a Pixel Experience contributor and have *NOT* done anything here other than follow the Pixel Experience instructions to build for hotdogb and I am not providing support in any way other than to share this in hopes that it may give others a much desired update.
    official build released
    If someone needs guide how to flash this ROM, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube chanel: