• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

pothonon

Aug 29, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Thank you for the hard work! Really love the ROM. It's very stable, haven't encountered any bug or glitched so far except "Okay, Google" not working. Come from OOS11 and not disappointed.

One question though. I read the latest changelog but not quite understand what is QTI Power HAL and IOP and Perf HAL do.

ShyamSunkara

Jul 7, 2021
What about the battery 🔋 performance in this rom ?
It was good. The charging speeds are good and sometimes better than what was with Oxygen OS. The screen ontime I am getting is around 6+ hours which is better than Oxygen OS. Good thing is no lags or frame drops.. now with the latest build fingerprint sensor issue is resolved and its working well. Face unlock is blazing fast.

robin994

Jan 19, 2011
Salerno
It was good. The charging speeds are good and sometimes better than what was with Oxygen OS. The screen ontime I am getting is around 6+ hours which is better than Oxygen OS. Good thing is no lags or frame drops.. now with the latest build fingerprint sensor issue is resolved and its working well. Face unlock is blazing fast.

what about camera? Can you use slow mototion? In few words what are we going to lose from oxygenos? I'm pissed from latest oxygenos 11 , just planning to move to this rom

jindamu

Jul 24, 2021
i like the rom very mush,but found one bug very annoying, the phone always wake up in my pocket and auto tap on it.
i tried close double tap to wake ,it doesn't work.
i tried open prevent accidental wake up,it sometimes work,but the proximity sensor is always flashing,rather than flashing only before waking up screen,i am worried it may cause battery problem.
any one can help me out?

jindamu

Jul 24, 2021
i like the rom very mush,but found one bug very annoying, the phone always wake up in my pocket and auto tap on it.
i tried close double tap to wake ,it doesn't work.
i tried open prevent accidental wake up,it sometimes work,but the proximity sensor is always flashing,rather than flashing only before waking up screen,i am worried it may cause battery problem.
any one can help me out?
closing double tap to wake sometimes works too when i lock screen, unlock screen and lock screen again.it won't work with a single lock.

Chetan9786

May 31, 2018
Loving this rom more than stock OOS. The brightness seems to act very weird with the display mode settings? Other than that this rom is insanely good ! Would highly recommend !

Thank you

Shriharsh

Jan 21, 2011
First of thanks for such a wonderful blazing fast ROM and I'm going to keep it that's for sure. But I've experienced 2 major bugs here. First ok Google is not working and secondly when you press volume key on device while using Bluetooth headphones you don't get option to switch between OnePlus speakers and Bluetooth headset. Please try to resolve it

Vectarius

Jan 14, 2021
I love pixel experience.
But I have a problem. Sometimes there is a green dot below the front camera. It appears Everytime I press the power button.
I can force It if I'm activating AOD. Then it will be there all the time blinking.
It's not visible on screen capture.

Can someone help me?

surdustef

Apr 19, 2011
Bucharest
I love pixel experience.
But I have a problem. Sometimes there is a green dot below the front camera. It appears Everytime I press the power button.
I can force It if I'm activating AOD. Then it will be there all the time blinking.
It's not visible on screen capture.

Can someone help me?
That's what Android does for privacy it shows that you have the camera open

DungVu2011

Jul 7, 2017
Hey I flashed the latest Plus ROM and the microphone doesn't work on calls, instead there's a weird beeping noise on the other end's call speaker. Any solutions?

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Is it normal but i tried to update pe rom but it still shows older version in phone infos. Not sure if it updated or not. Also updater still shows same update available again and again. Clean install with all wipes and so on.

Top Liked Posts