• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Stronger1101

Sep 28, 2012
Bogota
OnePlus 7T
Hi

Thanks for the rom, all work fine.

I only have one problem and that is that I cannot make it respond when I use the voice command "Ok google or hey google"

Does it happen to someone else? Or do you know how to fix it?

Reactions: prodj77

phoneturf

Feb 28, 2008
OnePlus 9
I followed the instructions and flashed the ROM. Everything looks great, except the last two mornings while the phone was charging overnight I woke up to a crash dump.

Since someone mentioned this could be caused by different images in the slots, can I just sideload copy-partitions-20210323_1922 again to attempt to fix it, or is that something that's not done without then loading the rom immediately after?

Hi Dev, I updated OTA and then by ADB sideload to build PEP 211012. But all methods were get some abnormal issues. The battery draining abnormal, the phone always warm or hot. The color is different and screen refresh is lower then 90 Hz like it say. Charging when play game never get to full. All the problems have not seen on build PEP 210717. What wrong with me? Please help.

Aditya.Sharma

Feb 16, 2015
Anyone got this "Android 12 Update" notification?
Screenshot_20211029-013249_Pixel_Launcher~2.png

Top Liked Posts