[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

chandra1.jd

Jul 19, 2016
Guntur

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

Last edited:

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
It has been flashed, the three-state key is invalid, fingerprint can be entered but fingerprint unlocking does not work.

Last edited:

heiskanenej

Jan 19, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Is there face unlock? How about automatic screen brightness, is it ok? Any major bugs? Flashed other ROM yesterday, so maybe I won't flash again today if everything is not working.

Reactions: MangoPower

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks, tried the new version. Fingerprint unlocking can be used but the sensitivity is very low, unable to identify my fingerprint quickly and accurately. In addition, the new version of the three-state key will still not work

intana

Aug 18, 2007
I have just installed latest buid. It is working very well . Only thing that is not exist OP7T slider . It is not a big issue for me . Otherwise no problem until now . There is no fingerprint problem . Thanks a lot for this great rom . One of my favorite custom rom . It is clean and fast .

Nik2234

Aug 18, 2018
OnePlus 7T
First of all i wanted to ask as when I have flashed twrp and enter twrp it does not show my internal storage and then I try to repair the data and try to change the file system then I get an error message saying that Permission denied or it says the user or resource is busy. And could you add an flash all file in the rom itself as for the fastboot mode we have to first extract the payload file and then flash. I tried extracting using payload dumper and using the .bat file from msm rom but it shows an error that recovery image, system image could not be loaded. Been waiting to try a n ew rom on my device for a long time. Hope I could get some solution.

Top Liked Posts