[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

UdashinAj

Aug 30, 2020
OnePlus 7T
KOSP, Arrow, YAAP, Kraken all have A12 versions for OP7T (hotdogB) and KOSP and Arrow also have OP7Pro (Guac) versions. All are avail on Telegram. Also CitricOS has vanilla A12 version for OP7T on AFH. All versions listed are stable and should be daily drivers for most users.
cant find Yaap A12 for 7t... can u pls give me the link?

Archie k

Oct 29, 2019
Mobile data stops working on PE 7t

I flashed PE and mobile data stopped working(only phone & sms). I TRIED ALL METHODS (change APN protocol, manually enter APN, factory reset, re-insert SIM card). I returned to oos11 and mobile data started working fine. I flashed PE again and mobile data stopped working. Why does mobile data stop working on PE? I would really appreciate some help.

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Mobile data stops working on PE 7t

I flashed PE and mobile data stopped working(only phone & sms). I TRIED ALL METHODS (change APN protocol, manually enter APN, factory reset, re-insert SIM card). I returned to oos11 and mobile data started working fine. I flashed PE again and mobile data stopped working. Why does mobile data stop working on PE? I would really appreciate some help.
Provider? VZW?

ptanmay143

Mar 21, 2013
OnePlus 7T
In the 2021.11.16 build, I am facing fingerprint sensor issues. Most of the times its not recognising a saved fingerprint and when I try adding a new fingerprint, it doesn't even register than finger is placed. Is this a known issue or only on my side. Let me know if any logs are needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

new build up:

Initial android 11
    Hello all! I mostly lurk here for ROMs and don't post a lot, but in my desperation for an update I have built an updated unofficial Pixel Experience 11 Plus for the OP7T that I am running as of a few hours ago.

I don't want to step on the official maintainer, and I hope this is allowed, but if anyone else is interested you can find my build here - https://mega.nz/file/vhk2WLKS#alqqJtYg6NbhVfdUc8ALo68EQ_2J9WjTk9vVFtW6ntA

(If there is a better easy/free file host that supports files this large let me know and I am happy to relocate)

To install just follow the official instructions using the recovery from the latest official build. This does have the October security patch, and the only noticeable issue I've encountered so far is that the default camera app does not seem to save pictures correctly and crashes after taking a picture. Installing GCam 7.3 by Wichaya seems to work fine however (and is my goto anyway) - https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/gcam-oneplus-7-t-pro/

While I am a developer in my day job I am not a Pixel Experience contributor and have *NOT* done anything here other than follow the Pixel Experience instructions to build for hotdogb and I am not providing support in any way other than to share this in hopes that it may give others a much desired update.
    If someone needs guide how to flash this ROM, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube chanel: