• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

QWERTYsystems

Jan 19, 2018
OnePlus 7T Pro
Just wanted to say thanks for this ROM! Magisk Hide works perfectly on the latest build (I assume because of the move to the LineageOS kernel), auto brightness somehow works even better than on OOS and I can finally maintain 60 FPS in Genshin Impact.

Speaking of, when does thermal throttling kick in here? On OOS it was around 42 °C but here the game remained smooth even at 45 °C, that's when I put it back to 30 FPS as I was worried about the heat harming the battery.

QWERTYsystems

Jan 19, 2018
OnePlus 7T Pro
After the latest update the colour profile often resets to a really high saturation preset on unlock. Not always but often enough to be noticeable. Also, in high ambient brightness, the display colors sometimes invert on unlock.

Last edited:
Battery life is damn good on the latest build! ROM is almost perfect! I wish there was Dolby Atmos and some lockscreen clock options!

Screenshot_20210718-204353_Settings.png

irvingoh999

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, im having issues with Bluetooth. In crowded places, the Bluetooth disconnects for a few seconds and reconnects. This happens on my oneplus 7 Pro and oneplus 7t pro. Any idea what it could be?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I searched the thread and the PE wiki, but can't find what the difference is between PE and PE Plus? Anyone care to explain please?

Thanks.
    Features, differences and other rom related information is available in the telegram group of this rom. You can gauge the differences from the features list -

PixelExperience Eleven features:

Display
    • Stock Always-On-Display
    • Stock Ambient Display
    System
    • Based on stock Android - AOSP
    • Added Pixel UI, features and optimization
    Device-based features
    • Special for Xiaomi phones (ex. Wake Up Gestures, Sound Enchantment)
    • Special for OnePlus phones (ex. 90Hz refresh rate, Alert Slider)
    Buttons
    • Pixel Navigation bar and gestures

PixelExperience Eleven (Plus edition) features:

All Standard edition features, but also
    Display
    • LiveDisplay (color profile, display mode, reading mode, color calibration)
    • Rotation settings
    • Lock screen display (media cover, music visualizer, power menu)
    • Tap to sleep
    • Wake on plug
    • Prevent accidental wake-up
    Sound
    • Link ring & notification volumes
    • Increasing ring volume
    System
    Gestures
    • Swipe to screenshot
    Buttons
    • Navigation bar
    • Power button (power menu, end call, disable on lock screen, long press for torch, automatically turn torch off)
    • Volume buttons (wake device, answer calls, control playback, keyboard cursor control, riorient)
    • Network traffic monitor
    • Status bar icons
    • Clock (clock position, show seconds, am/pm style)
    • Battery indicator (battery status style, battery percentage)
    • Brightness (brightness slider, auto brightness, brightness control)
    • Quick settings (quick pulldown, title visibility, vibrate on touch, rows, columns)
    • Quick settings animations (style, duration, interpolator)
    Developer options
    • Advanced restart

Note:
    These are almost all features of the new plus update. This list may change with the next update. Enjoy
    I searched the thread and the PE wiki, but can't find what the difference is between PE and PE Plus? Anyone care to explain please?

Thanks.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro [hotdog]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC