• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

SohrabHamza

Mar 26, 2017
sohrabhamza.itch.io
OnePlus 7T Pro
Reactions: rishikeshphukan
Dec 15, 2014
Here's a guide.
Thanks a lot. But will my device be bricked if i install oos 10 using the msm tool? I have a confusion here because i am on android 11 right now

SohrabHamza

Mar 26, 2017
sohrabhamza.itch.io
OnePlus 7T Pro
Thanks a lot. But will my device be bricked if i install oos 10 using the msm tool? I have a confusion here because i am on android 11 right now
MSM is used to unbrick phones. I don't see it bricking your phone. I've gone from a11 to oss10 countless times.
Though please share the bugs you encountered so that this ROM can be improved.

Reactions: rishikeshphukan

madscenes

Mar 1, 2021
it would be good to hear from chandra
I know, it's really upto him at the end of the day no matter what news his mods and co-creators are putting out. Personal life is preventing him from working on this for the past couple of months, but his mods have continually giving me and others assurance that an update would be released this week. Yet nothing thus far.

iul1an

Oct 12, 2021
hello,
i applied the update via OTA and the camera app was replaced with a rudimentary one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-232756.png
    Screenshot_20211012-232756.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 41

madscenes

Mar 1, 2021
hello,
i applied the update via OTA and the camera app was replaced with a rudimentary one.
yep cause there were apparently issues with the OOS cam. It'll supposedly be added on the final a11 build. Go with Gcam for now. Arnova's build withe the SAP Arnova xml is very stable and gives more realistic colors on the main camera imo.

Top Liked Posts