• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

iul1an

Oct 12, 2021
yep cause there were apparently issues with the OOS cam. It'll supposedly be added on the final a11 build. Go with Gcam for now. Arnova's build withe the SAP Arnova xml is very stable and gives more realistic colors on the main camera imo.
thank you for the explanation :)
I installed Gcam and uninstalled the default camera app using adb.

iul1an

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for the update! The good: SafetyNet seems to pass without any Magisk modules now. The bad: auto-brightness seems to have reverted to the old, much worse behaviour.
For me, the SafetyNet check passed without Magisk already, before I installed the new update. I'm a newbie when it comes to flashing and building ROMs but maybe this worked because I registered my phone's Device ID at Google and I got "Device is certified" in the Google Play -> About menu

Reactions: QWERTYsystems

joshua3001

Sep 14, 2012
Heredia
OnePlus 7T Pro
Just flash the rom being tired of OOS, and I fell like a new phone! Yez animations are beauty and smooth, gestures too. I'm still testing battery and functions, and do have a couple of questions:

1-Does the AOD has any kind of burn in protection? (On where hour shift slightly every now and then) and under that subject, is the FP also always on? And does that affect it on long range?

2-Does anyone knows which Gcam and which .XML is working great for current version?

SohrabHamza

Mar 26, 2017
sohrabhamza.itch.io
OnePlus 7T Pro
Just flash the rom being tired of OOS, and I fell like a new phone! Yez animations are beauty and smooth, gestures too. I'm still testing battery and functions, and do have a couple of questions:

1-Does the AOD has any kind of burn in protection? (On where hour shift slightly every now and then) and under that subject, is the FP also always on? And does that affect it on long range?

2-Does anyone knows which Gcam and which .XML is working great for current version?
I think aosp has burn in protection for the clock inbuilt but I doubt that is the case with the battery icon and FOD icon.
I use arnova's gcams (older ones dont remember the version). Works fine but sometimes it darkens faces.

Reactions: joshua3001

joshua3001

Sep 14, 2012
Heredia
OnePlus 7T Pro
Day 4 Report:

Gcam: Im using MGC_8.3.252__VOe_MGC.apk and is working Aweesome all the lenses. Even 1080 60 videos look good.

AOD: Being having AOD on all the time to check for battery drains but nothing that heavy, im just worry about burn-ins

FOD: Fingerprint is working 9.5/10...I just happend to had some flash-all-screen, once in a 20 times.

Other details: I wish brightness was higher but know thats a common issue on roms, Widevine shows L1 so excellent on that, will keep this running as daily driver and check for future updates

valdi6014

Sep 9, 2014

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro [hotdog]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

Any update for Android 12 expected?

Santahelpa

Jul 12, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
Day 4 Report:

Gcam: Im using MGC_8.3.252__VOe_MGC.apk and is working Aweesome all the lenses. Even 1080 60 videos look good.

AOD: Being having AOD on all the time to check for battery drains but nothing that heavy, im just worry about burn-ins

FOD: Fingerprint is working 9.5/10...I just happend to had some flash-all-screen, once in a 20 times.

Other details: I wish brightness was higher but know thats a common issue on roms, Widevine shows L1 so excellent on that, will keep this running as daily driver and check for future updates
Did you use any XML config? As far as I can see this gcam works great however I don't see any way to use auxiliary lens. Probably due to lack of XML.

Thanks for recommendation

darkness4every1

Feb 13, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
I have a small issue with Magisk, I've fully rooted my 1+ with PE (boot patch then flash) but everytime I reboot I lose root. Is there any way to keep root after reboot?

Fixed by reinstalling the rom and rooting again

Last edited:

joshua3001

Sep 14, 2012
Heredia
OnePlus 7T Pro
Screenshot_20211030-082127_AccuBattery.png

Just Wake up on my 2nd day of battery with 45% on it. This is an amazing battery discharge and great deep sleep. I've been running super casual between today and yesterday, just usual Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Camera filming (sisters birthday)...I disable AOD because of fear to get burn-in and because ir drains battery way too much. Set animations to 0.8x and this is a new phone for real. Thanks to the PE team and the developer who makes this posible. I wish I would see a PE Rom based on A12 and Material You to try out. SS of Accubattery added.

tilakpatel22

Dec 29, 2014
Birmingham
OnePlus 7T Pro
My first day with PE+ really good ROM just few little things like adaptive brightness I turned off because it just keeps adjusting constantly and gets annoying. I installed dora kernel and battery life has been very good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211031-205029_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211031-205029_Settings.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 32

Top Liked Posts