[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Matthew-X

Jan 11, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
Guys ! New update came out fixing quick charging ! Now this room feels just perfect ! I haven't noticed any major bugs or anything so far, so now I'd recommend people to try this ROM !

About people complaining that battery is trash, it's a lie, they probably have turned on AOD and with it of course it'd drain battery rapidly because even on OOS 11 it drains fast so it's not something can be fixed or anything since it's hardware stuff, but you can turn it off and battery would be as good as on OOS 10/11 without AOD.

jayantraj

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
Guys ! New update came out fixing quick charging ! Now this room feels just perfect ! I haven't noticed any major bugs or anything so far, so now I'd recommend people to try this ROM !

About people complaining that battery is trash, it's a lie, they probably have turned on AOD and with it of course it'd drain battery rapidly because even on OOS 11 it drains fast so it's not something can be fixed or anything since it's hardware stuff, but you can turn it off and battery would be as good as on OOS 10/11 without AOD.
Dirty flash?

jayantraj

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 6.29.01 PM.png

Oh Man ! Dev is just killing it. PE 11 plus for our 7 T pro. Way to go brother. Beer money coming your way !!!!!

Reactions: darkoj2007

madscenes

Mar 1, 2021

I was having the battery issue, but that's maybe cause I flashed the 3-06 build and no I didn't have aod on. And a lot of people were talking in the telegram group about the max clock issue. Basically apparently all cores were at max clock always, and not dynamic based on usage. It was also at max clock at idle which was draining the battery a lot at idle.

So it was very real, I didn't get to try out the two other builds that came out the very next day, which I guess fixed that issue for everyone.

darkoj2007

Nov 12, 2012
Skopje
first sorry for double post. this rom is awesome, just flashed today`s build, stock experience, smoooth, flawless :) will see how it goes with battery life but from past beta experiences, battery was awesome. btw does anyone have working dolby module?
thanks dev for this beatiful rom and keeping our device alive!
edit: double tap to wake doesn`t seem to work?
works after enabling in gestures from some kernel app

Last edited:
Reactions: muffnman

rams225

Jul 29, 2014
Wow PE plus available on 7T pro really great news, thanks for the rom providing.[emoji106]

Installed it couple of minutes ego so far everything looks great and promising.

90hz works great, fingerprint too, auto brightness good level magisk safety net pass out of the box.

Here's some pics. View attachment 5096677View attachment 5096679View attachment 5096683View attachment 5096685View attachment 5096687View attachment 5096689View attachment 5096691View attachment 5096693

Sent from my OnePlus 7T Pro using Tapatalk
Send me TWRP link please

Reactions: muffnman

Top Liked Posts