[ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

madscenes

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone trying out the final build for this ROM? This ROM development is permanently dropped I can confirm that, but if the last one is good overall there may still be a good use for it for the time being.

Matthew-X

Jan 11, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
Yeah ROM seems good and stable, though it off course has some minor bugs that don't affect work too much such as while it's charging it shows instead of "min" It says "hr" or some of the keyboard controls come to the AOD when screen turns off with keyboard on screen. But ROM works smoothly and almost flawlessly and it can detect hey Google while screen is off, though i wish it had assistant 2.0.

Reactions: jayantraj

jayantraj

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
Yeah ROM seems good and stable, though it off course has some minor bugs that don't affect work too much such as while it's charging it shows instead of "min" It says "hr" or some of the keyboard controls come to the AOD when screen turns off with keyboard on screen. But ROM works smoothly and almost flawlessly and it can detect hey Google while screen is off, though i wish it had assistant 2.0.
How's the idle battery drain?

Resono

May 16, 2019
Any one have problems why fingerprint scanner on latest official PE build? Moved to PE from OOS 11
FP just appear and doesn't work during device setup and after in security menu

chandra1.jd

• Jul 19, 2016
    Guntur
    May changelog:

- May security patch
    - Imported translations
    - Under the hood improvements
    - Switched to gulch kernel
    - Removed SDCardFS
    - Fixed FOD issues
    - Removed gcam
    - Switched data partition to F2FS
    - Enabled screen off fod
    - Fixed Netflix HDR

need clean flash because of data partition to F2FS

muffnman

Feb 22, 2007
    New York
    Google Pixel XL
    Moto Z3 Play
    May changelog:

- May security patch
    - Imported translations
    - Under the hood improvements
    - Switched to gulch kernel
    - Removed SDCardFS
    - Fixed FOD issues
    - Removed gcam
    - Switched data partition to F2FS
    - Enabled screen off fod
    - Fixed Netflix HDR

need clean flash because of data partition to F2FS
    Thank you for your efforts!
    Just to confirm, y'all haven't added support for the T-Mobile Mclaren 5G variant... Right? I mean, a dude can hope.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      By far the best ROM for the Oneplus 7T series.
      Hands down and even better than the original Oxygen OS ROM I was running before.
      Even battery time has improved!

I changed from the official Android 11 Open beta 4 to this one and I've been using it for a week now and it runs very well.
      My next phone will probably be a Pixel device now.

Things I really like:
      - Clear instructions on the wiki on how to install
      - An optional step to relock the bootloader
      - OTA updates that install just like the original OS
      - Google apps are included
      - Fast and stable as a rock
      - Working always-on-display

The only minor things that could be improved:
      - The brightness sensor (or whatever thing that makes the screen dim and more bright) doesn't always work reliably.
      Sometimes in low light conditions it will turn down the brightness to it's lowest point.
      And then suddenly jumps to 50% brightness out of nowhere.
      And sometimes it doesn't work at all.
      It's a minor thing as I can also set it manually.
      - The default camera is a bit simple.. I saw some posts about the gcam that was removed?
      Perhaps you can re-add it for the next OTA?
      - Sometimes the always-on-display (the clock screen when the phone is in standby) has a higher brightness than usual.
      This usually happens when locking the phone when the brightness sensor is misbehaving.
      Perhaps try to force the lowest brightness setting for the screen when showing the always-on-display in standby.
      Just to make sure the screen isn't eating the battery when the phone is in your pocket.

Other than that I could not find any bugs at all..
      I even installed Magisk (with hide for all my apps and renaming the manager to something random).. and all safetynet checks are passing and my bank apps are working like a charm.

You sir deserve a medal!
      If you've updated to OOS11 before flashing this, you should be on L1.
      Nah, I had L1 on OOS 11 stable but went back to L3 on this ROM. I still haven't figured out what the deciding factor in keeping L1 is but you definitely can't be sure if it's going to be kept on your phone after unlocking the bootloader.
      Nah, I had L1 on OOS 11 stable but went back to L3 on this ROM. I still haven't figured out what the deciding factor in keeping L1 is but you definitely can't be sure if it's going to be kept on your phone after unlocking the bootloader.

That's interesting. I know on my phone, when I unlock bootloader in OOS10 and update to A11 it stayed L3, but when I MSM to A10, update to A11 then unlock bootloader, it stays L1.
      If you don't mind, could you try this app: https://github.com/vvb2060/MagiskDetector and post the results of the last check called "Check Magisk Hide working status"? If it works on Magisk Canary I might just go through the hassle of factory resetting one again.
      Sure.
      It says "Magisk hide is not working"
      I'm running Stable 23.0 (23000) by the way and DRM info shows Widevine L1.
      If you don't mind, could you try this app: https://github.com/vvb2060/MagiskDetector and post the results of the last check called "Check Magisk Hide working status"? If it works on Magisk Canary I might just go through the hassle of factory resetting one again.

Magisk Hide works, but you'll (obviously) have to *hide* the Magisk Detector app first :)

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro [hotdog]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

What's working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      NFC