[ROM][11.0][OneUI-3.1][UNOFFICIAL][EOL]LineageOS-18.1 for samsung M51

Search This thread

cristo4

Aug 16, 2013
I followed this procedure.

Go to advanced wipe and wipe data partition then type yes after that flash multidisapler then reboot to twrp then flash the rom then reboot to twrp again then flash audio fix then reboot to TWRP then flash open_gapps-arm64-11.0-pico-20211130

When I reboot to system it hangs on the LineageOS ( loading screen for at least 10 minutes, how long should it take on that screen?

LehKeda

Jan 26, 2014
My little cave
I followed this procedure.

Go to advanced wipe and wipe data partition then type yes after that flash multidisapler then reboot to twrp then flash the rom then reboot to twrp again then flash audio fix then reboot to TWRP then flash open_gapps-arm64-11.0-pico-20211130

When I reboot to system it hangs on the LineageOS ( loading screen for at least 10 minutes, how long should it take on that screen?
I'm not sure what went wrong. Can you try flashing the stock rom then try flashing it again.
Btw, opengapps wasn't released when I made this ROM so I didn't try flashing them. So i don't know if it work or not.

smrjt_9

Apr 17, 2018
lineage os not booting after i installed gapps
stuck on boot animation
it only boots completely without gapps
please help

AZRAAAEL

May 24, 2022
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

This ROM will not be getting more updates or support
This ROM is for devices updated to the latest firmware (OneUi 3.1)

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • Do a factory reset
  • Flash the latest build
  • Flash audio fix
  • Flash product partition resizer
  • Flash gapps of your choice
  • Reboot
Downloads :
  1. TWRP 3.5.1_10
  2. LineageOS-18.1
  3. Audio fix
  4. Product partition resizer
Known Issues:
  • VoLTE (samsung Volte support is not ported to AOSP Yet)
  • Proximity Sensor
  • SElinux is permissive
  • FM radio
  • External SD card is partially broken
  • did you find any?
Sources:
Device tree
Kernel tree (We are using the stock kernel tho)

Version Information
ROM OS Version: Lineage 18.1​
Android Security Patch: 5th of March 2021​
Vendor Security Patch: 1st of March 2021​
sorry boss, i got bootlooped after installing gapps.
but boot just fine without gapps.
any idea?
thank you, and great work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

This ROM will not be getting more updates or support
    This ROM is for devices updated to the latest firmware (OneUi 3.1)

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to TWRP
    • Do a factory reset
    • Flash the latest build
    • Flash audio fix
    • Flash product partition resizer
    • Flash gapps of your choice
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    1. TWRP 3.5.1_10
    2. LineageOS-18.1
    3. Audio fix
    4. Product partition resizer
    Known Issues:
    • VoLTE (samsung Volte support is not ported to AOSP Yet)
    • Proximity Sensor
    • SElinux is permissive
    • FM radio
    • External SD card is partially broken
    • did you find any?
    Sources:
    Device tree
    Kernel tree (We are using the stock kernel tho)

Version Information
    ROM OS Version: Lineage 18.1​
    Android Security Patch: 5th of March 2021​
    Vendor Security Patch: 1st of March 2021​
    "External SD card is partially broken"

what exactly does this mean?

Thank u for all the effort u r making
    It reads the sdcard then askes you format it
    Some info about why I do stuff

Why are we using the stock prebuilt kernel?

Samsung's latest kernel source code is broken and the audio doesn't work when we use it. It even makes the stock ROM goes into boot loop and refuses to boot because of the audio problem.
    Thank you! I will be testing it in this weekend or later, because I've been very busy. Did you found a way to flash twrp on Linux? I'm Using Arch and jOdin requires a .pit file for this phone.

I had a similar problem using linux.

Follow the instructions from the wiki. It's safe to use I used it to flash mine.(both stock and custom works.. grab the odin from the forms too default doesn't flash)
    Change Log:

25th of March 2021:
    -
    Initial release